Hello!!!

Options
I have been using the app on my phone for several months, not even realizing that there was a website behind it!! I must say I am quite pleased!! I am 31, married to the love of my life for almost three years, and the mother of two teens. I have never been skinny, I prefer to call myself thick, and my weight has always been a concern to me. I know I am overweight, but I have very high self esteem, so I have never felt bad about it. It wasn't until I had to buy a dress in the maternity section that I realized I needed to do something. I work long hours and spend a good part of my day at my desk. I am always looking for ways to help my weight loss and fit in excercise. I am 5'4" and currently 206lbs, down from 220lbs. My goal is to be 150lbs. Any encouragement and support is welcome!

Replies

• Mockingjay_24
    Options
    Welcome! =')
  • Storey621
    Storey621 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    My goal is also 150lbs. Feel free to add =)
  • adaphne625
    adaphne625 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Aweseome! 14lbs is great! I just started this app(just got a smart phone :) ) I've only logged for about a week and it's been surprisingly to stay with my daily goals but it's only been a week. I have yet to do a follow up weigh in... I'm currently 255lbs(eek!) and 5'7" but my first goal is to be down to 180. Then I'll go from there. Would love to build a support system!
  • Corrin17
    Corrin17 Posts: 14
    Options
    Thank you both for your support!!! I am so enthusiastic now!!!