32 lbs lost total, Zumba and more!

Options
In August I made a life changing choice. I made the appointment with my doctor get get gastric bypass. In 2006 I'd lost over 80 lbs and was doing so good, only to gain it all back because of medication (seriously bipolar meds are a *****.) and other health reasons. (PCOS, insulin resistance, at the time an unfound thyroid issue.) I did the 6 months process and my surgery date is MAY 18th that's less that 2 WEEKS. I am once again on a liquid diet... ugh. But hey it works.
I'm also doing personal training, and Zumba three times a week. I've change my entire life, and my entire out look on myself, my life and what I want for my future children.
In the past month I lost my Grandfather at 86 and that woke me up a lot. So I'm really getting ready, and looking forward too the progress that's about to be made. My goal weight is 136 lbs. But I might stop at 150 lbs in order to get the extra skin removed and see how much the scale changes. Wish me luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!