NSV

Options
JB5349
JB5349 Posts: 135 Member
I know that some of you may understand this... I have a girlfriend who has been shopping at the second hand stores for years and she suggested that I start looking there to find some new clothes. For the first time in my life I decided that I would try... Also for the first time in my life I fit in to an XL and I had space - I can not believe that I am finally making headway.

The scale does not want to change but my body obviously does because I have gone from a 3XL to a XL and the best part is that I actually found six shirts and if I was to buy them anywhere else it would have cost me more than $300. I spent $90. I am in heaven!

Replies

• Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    That's great!
    Congratulations on the size loss!
    And great job finding those good deals to match your new body!
  • verdammtwenig
    Options
    I LOVE thrifting. Congrats on the drop in sizes, and keep up the good work!
  • hufflypuff
    hufflypuff Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your new size. It will be much easier to find in every store.

Also 90$ on 6 shirts is crazy. I would get 4 new outfits with that! Sales wracks are a girl who changes sizes often best friend!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!