Hello from a Newbie

Options
A friend emailed me the link for this site so here I am. I am a Wife/Mom/Grandmom living in the southwest portion of Virgina, not too far from VA TECH. I have been overweight most of my life and have been successful several times at losing a lot of weight only to eventually regain it again. But..the one way to fail for sure is to not try again so I am here to see if the support and information foune here can help me be successful this time.

I am just 3 weeks out from back surgery so I am not quite ready to jump in and work this 100% - I have been told I can walk for now but not to do any other exercises until I see my doctor again on August 10th so I am going to learn what I can, incorporate it into what I can do right now and be a cheerleader for the rest of you!

Looking forward to success and online friendships!

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • KimberlyKurtz
    Options
    Hello and welcome!!