Lowfat/Low Calorie Cake or Brownies?

Options
2»

Replies

• Kempossible
    Kempossible Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    This is good. Use chocolate cake mix and blend in 1 can of pumpkin. Then bake as directed. It may be a little more like browines than cake. It is also good to use a spice cake mix. Hope you will like this!

Yum! Thanks!
  • mommy2girlies
    mommy2girlies Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    bump
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I made the No Pudge brand brownies for my family and they loved them. And they are not trying to watch like I am. It is just the mix and all you put into it is plain fat free yogurt or vanilla fat free yogurt. They are very moist - I was surprised.
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    bump
  • k_sharp
    k_sharp Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Mmm... I really want some cake now :/ I may have to try out one of these recipes soon!
  • lkscott01
    lkscott01 Posts: 1
    Options
    For you cake-lovers ... try No Pudge Fudge Brownie mix (In a pink box ... found in most grocery stores). Each brownie is 110 calories, 0g fat, 28g carbohydrates. They are not perfect, but they are good enough to fool my kids like. Try them with a small scoop of fat free vanilla ice cream/frozen yogurt.
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I've had the black bean brownies and actually really liked them. They tasted a lot like Little Debbie snack cake brownies, especially the texture. Are they as good as the real thing? No, but at the time it took care of my "fix."

I, too, have heard lots of good things about the can of pop and cake mix, etc.
  • ksanterre12
    ksanterre12 Posts: 13
    Options
    Here's another option, I haven't had a chance to try it but I've book marked it and intend to in the near future!

http://www.oxygenmag.com/Nutrition/Articles/Bean-Brownies.aspx
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I like the WW diet soda cake!!! Any cake mix and add a diet soda to the mix and that's all!! No eggs or oil!! For a yellow or white cake use diet sprite, choc cake use diet coke!!! YUM!!! I use Fat free cool whip for the frosting!!!!
  • Pakitalian
    Pakitalian Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    bump
  • herwholejourney
    herwholejourney Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    1 box cake mix - 1 can diet soda (I like to use white/yellow cake with diet sprite).... Do not add eggs/oil/water etc. Only 1 bag of mix and 1 can diet soda.

Bake as directed.

Add low fat whipping cream if you like something on top.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    My favorites:

Philsbury Moist Supreme Sugar Free Vanilla mixed with Diet Orange Sunkist and 3 egg whites with fat free cool whip topping

Philsbury Moist Supreme Sugar Free Chocolate Devil's Food mixed with Coke Zero and 3 egg whites, a bag of dark chocolate chips and chocolate redi-whip topping

Philsbury Moist Supreme Sugar Free Vanilla mixed with Diet A&W Root Beer, 3 egg whites, root beer extract topped with fat free cool whip

all low cal/low fat and next to no sugar.

and DELICIOUS
  • kumariUNC
    kumariUNC Posts: 3
    Options
    my hubby actually recently made boxed brownie mix with applesauce instead of the oil...

and NO eggs at all.

they were delicious. the middle was really gooey (he ate all the goo) and the outside was a blend of cakey/fudgey. topped w/ arctic zero "icecream" and cool whip... YUM. so gooey and chocolately.
  • saraann3344
    Options
    bump