Success with Jillian Michaels???

Options
CADreaming09
CADreaming09 Posts: 311 Member
Hello everyone!!!

I have most of Jillian Michaels' workout dvd's and when I did stick to one for a few days, I started seeing results. Of course, I need to stick with them for longer periods of time, in order to get the best results.

But I was wondering about the success stories of others!!! I like her and think I'll have success, once I actually follow through with it...And hearing some of the success stories might help motivate me and others:happy:

It can be ANY of her dvd's, 6 Week 6 Pack, Body Revolution, 30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30, No More Trouble Zones, Extreme Shed and Shred, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, Killer Buns and Thighs, Yoga Meltdown, Shred It With Weights, Kickbox FastFix...

Tell me about your Jillian Michaels success:flowerforyou:

Replies

• mgs68pony
    mgs68pony Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I just happed to post some before, during and after pics today. If your interested check them out.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/post/new/587363-nsv-with-pics
  • lesanncan
    lesanncan Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am like you i do it for a week or so and see results then quit... im figuring if i stick with it this time i will see the results too! hope to see some others results!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I really liked her 30 day shred and lost a bit of lbs and inches. I think the extreme shed and shred is better and I really felt my abs defined more with this one. I also did the ripped in 30 but I got a bit slack at this point and missed a few days and never got any additional results but overall I felt it was a great workout program.
  • mgs68pony
    mgs68pony Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I am starting her 30 day slim down either tomorrow or monday. It is a combination of 30 day shred, burn fat boost metabolism and trouble zones. I am hoping for even more results.
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I've done 30 DS and I'm halfway through Ripped In 30. The first few days are always tough, but if you can get through to the second week you are pretty much on your way. You just have to be committed. Taking before pics can help. Don't feel you need to complete it in 30 days straight...take a day or two off and recommit to getting it done!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/345445-the-ultimate-before-and-after-30-day-shred-thread
  • MNewark08
    MNewark08 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've been working with her on and off for a few years. When I started originally with 30 day shred I lost 15 lbs in a month. I kept that off until I stopped working. I am currently starting back, will be a week Wednesday. i have already lost 2 lbs and an inch off my waist! I love you. but you really have to do it consistently. If you don't, you will slack off. I have to make myself do it, but the more you do it, the easier it gets.
  • Hollyjd1019
    Hollyjd1019 Posts: 148
    Options
    Hello everyone!!!

I have most of Jillian Michaels' workout dvd's and when I did stick to one for a few days, I started seeing results. Of course, I need to stick with them for longer periods of time, in order to get the best results.

But I was wondering about the success stories of others!!! I like her and think I'll have success, once I actually follow through with it...And hearing some of the success stories might help motivate me and others:happy:

It can be ANY of her dvd's, 6 Week 6 Pack, Body Revolution, 30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30, No More Trouble Zones, Extreme Shed and Shred, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, Killer Buns and Thighs, Yoga Meltdown, Shred It With Weights, Kickbox FastFix...

I ordered No More Trouble Zones & Shred It w Weights recently bc I wanted to incorporate more w weights in my workouts. I also ordered Kickbox FastFix bc I have a Wii exercise game that has kickboxing in it and I Love it. It is starting to be not as challenging so I thought I would look into this. I'm not sure which one I will start with.

Which one or more are your favs?
  • EPICSRT
    EPICSRT Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Just get at it!

All my workouts have been Jillian Michaelas, no other DVD's!

Results: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/572262-300-consecutive-days-of-mfp-w-pics-almost-60-pounds-lost

I've used 30DS, Ripped in 30, a little 6 week 6pack, and Extreme Shed and Shred.
  • jkb1129
    jkb1129 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Jillian! I don't have any pics, but have lost 13 pounds and five inches off of my waist doing exclusively Jillian workouts. I've gone through 30 day shred and am on week four of RI30. After I finish RI30 I'll start back on 30DS for a second go round. I do these workouts during the week when I don't have as much time, and then on the weekends I do BFBM and NMTZ. I recently bought 6W6P and Killer Buns & Thighs and love these too! It's hard finding time to work all of these great workouts into the rotation. I want to buy Yoga Meltdown and Extreme Shed & Shred eventually.

I have never seen as much definition in my arms and legs as I have since I've been doing Jillian's workouts - I still have quite a few pounds to go till I hit my goal weight but am confident I will get there with Jillian's help! You just have to stick with it! :happy:

I also love seeing/hearing about success stories with Jillian - keep 'em coming!
  • siz8003
    siz8003 Posts: 4
    Options
    I LOVE her and HATE her at the same time!! I Have 6 Week 6 Pack, 30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30, No More Trouble Zones, Extreme Shed and Shred, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and Shred It With Weights. I plan on getting Body Revolution,Killer Buns and Thighs and Kickbox FastFix and mix it up. I had great results a few years ago but got lazy and gained back 10 of the 20lbs i lost so im back to it now.I want to get down to 122 before i get married next April!! :love:
  • michelle_00
    michelle_00 Posts: 38
    Options
    I started in February 2011 with mostly exercise bike. Around May, I started adding in Jillian DVDs. Then maybe starting around July I had switched to mostly Jillian DVDs I love No More Trouble Zones and Ripped in 30. And I love the Body Revolution workouts too, but I don't think it's necessary to spend the money on that. I've never done them as the scheduled "program" but I've probably done NMTZ 100 times and RI30 60 times. (I usually just do the first 5 circuits of NMTZ though). and about 50 days of Body Revolution workouts. I've probably done 30 day shred 30 times too.

Jillian has definitely been my main form of exercise from maybe July of last year until now. Also some walking, a little rollerblading, some exercise bike, and a couple of other workouts here and there. Now my hip and pelvis are paining me so I've switching to swimming and elliptical until things get back in order. Then I want to finish up with Phase 3 of Body Revolution. Right now lunges and squats kill my hip/pelvis. booo

Honestly, I think there are loads of good workouts out there that will give great results as long as you put in the effort. but I do like Jillian's! :)

My progress so far

Untitled_b.jpg
    Untitled_a.jpg
  • alli4350
    alli4350 Posts: 38
    Options
    I've done 30 Day Shred twice through and Ripped in 30 once. I've also just started Killer Buns & Thighs (the most difficult for me) and 6 Week 6 Pack. I LOVE them all. With these videos, cardio 3-4 times a week, and watching my calories, I've lost 23 lbs and gained muscle definition. I have some pictures on my profile.
  • wendrz
    wendrz Posts: 118
    Options
    I have the Body Revolution and LOVE IT!! I am into week 3 and already seeing and feeling a difference. I took a before pic and would like to take a 30 day picture to see the progress..... I will try and post them when i get to that point. The BR comes with a meal/menu plan but I am not following it as i just try to eat healthy and watch my portions. Although there is several recipes in there that i will make and try as they look really good.
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love Jillian!! In 2010 I lost 41 pounds in 5 months. It's all because of No More Trouble Zones and 30 Day Shred!! She is awesome!! I'm doing her videos again so hopefully I can get the same results! :)
  • awwwshux25
    awwwshux25 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    January 2012

IMAG0468.jpg

May 2012

IMAG0928.jpg

Yes I have plenty of work to do but I notice a huge difference in how I feel...you have to commit...I have been doing a lot of cardio on top of the 30 ds
  • CADreaming09
    Options
    Hello everyone!!!

I ordered No More Trouble Zones & Shred It w Weights recently bc I wanted to incorporate more w weights in my workouts. I also ordered Kickbox FastFix bc I have a Wii exercise game that has kickboxing in it and I Love it. It is starting to be not as challenging so I thought I would look into this. I'm not sure which one I will start with.

Which one or more are your favs?

I have tried most of them and I like 6 Week 6 Pack, Ripped in 30, and Banish Fat. I have to get the Kickboxing one. Everytime I got to Target, it is sold out LOL...
  • CADreaming09
    Options
    I LOVE Jillian! I don't have any pics, but have lost 13 pounds and five inches off of my waist doing exclusively Jillian workouts. I've gone through 30 day shred and am on week four of RI30. After I finish RI30 I'll start back on 30DS for a second go round. I do these workouts during the week when I don't have as much time, and then on the weekends I do BFBM and NMTZ. I recently bought 6W6P and Killer Buns & Thighs and love these too! It's hard finding time to work all of these great workouts into the rotation. I want to buy Yoga Meltdown and Extreme Shed & Shred eventually.

I have never seen as much definition in my arms and legs as I have since I've been doing Jillian's workouts - I still have quite a few pounds to go till I hit my goal weight but am confident I will get there with Jillian's help! You just have to stick with it! :happy:

I also love seeing/hearing about success stories with Jillian - keep 'em coming!

Arms are where I want to lose it!!! Thanks for this post :flowerforyou:
  • CADreaming09
    Options
    I LOVE her and HATE her at the same time!! I Have 6 Week 6 Pack, 30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30, No More Trouble Zones, Extreme Shed and Shred, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and Shred It With Weights. I plan on getting Body Revolution,Killer Buns and Thighs and Kickbox FastFix and mix it up. I had great results a few years ago but got lazy and gained back 10 of the 20lbs i lost so im back to it now.I want to get down to 122 before i get married next April!! :love:

I'm in the same boat, getting married soon and want to get into shape by then!
  • CADreaming09
    Options
    I've done 30 Day Shred twice through and Ripped in 30 once. I've also just started Killer Buns & Thighs (the most difficult for me) and 6 Week 6 Pack. I LOVE them all. With these videos, cardio 3-4 times a week, and watching my calories, I've lost 23 lbs and gained muscle definition. I have some pictures on my profile.

You look awesome!!!
  • jjclark529
    jjclark529 Posts: 22
    Options
    If you're looking for Jillian's CD's, order them from Amazon directly. You can get them for about $8.00 a piece. I ordered all of her videos available at one time and got them 3 days later.

I personally hate Jillian. I call her the Devil Lady, but I can say that she WORKS YOU OUT in a short period of time. I'm on week 3 of Ripped in 30 and am not sure that there has been much change, but will be measuring at the end.

I did Les Mills Pump before RI30. I lost almost 16" all over from it and it's a 90 day program. I took a couple days rest then started RI30. I'm not sure what I'll do after this DVD, but think I may go back to LMP because I loved it so much.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!