Which is better? Vegas or Cruise to Mexico

Options
2»

Replies

• littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I have been to both and they are quite different. It just really depends on what you're looking for. Vegas is lots of walking, traffic, comotion, noise, shopping, shows, etc. Mexico is relaxing, beaches, swimming, lounging, a few excursions, etc. Personally, I thought Mexico was pretty boring because I'm not really a sit still all day and do nothing kind of person. In Vegas there is something to get up and go do 24 hours a day.
    Im so glad you posted. Im heading to Vegas in 2 weeks and I was getting worried with the amount of people who replied saying they didn't like Vegas!
  • Charlayray
    Charlayray Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I live in Vegas, and trust me nothing is exciting out here. Yeah maybe because I live here I am saying that but Mexico. At least it is out of the country and you get to see the pretty green area. Where as vegas is just a bunch of lights and drunk *kitten*
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    unmitigatedbadassery Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Mexico for sure. You can gamble and get drunk in your bedroom - no reason for Vegas.
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Vegas during March Madness

if not then

Mexico

And for those talking about gambling..you can't gamble on games in Mexica...I am not a poker player or black jack player...I loved the food places in Vegas...and betting on college basketball...and there are waaaaayyyy more other stufff to do in vegas beside gamble..
  • Dreamer1311
    Dreamer1311 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Living in Vegas I would rather go on a nice cruise than coming here!!!!
  • Dreamer1311
    Dreamer1311 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Vegas is lots of walking,

Lol you don't want to do a lot of walking when its 115F outside!