new guy

Options
Hi all. New to the site but not new to trying to lose weight. I've gone to seed, as they say and have a bunch to lose but I've found lots of good info from all the wonderful people here already. I hope you all accept me into the fold.

Replies

• skitch
    Options
    Hi all. New to the site but not new to trying to lose weight. I've gone to seed, as they say and have a bunch to lose but I've found lots of good info from all the wonderful people here already. I hope you all accept me into the fold.
  • babyhippo
    Options
    Welcome! Stick with us. You will love this website. It has been a HUGE help for me. I probably would have quit by now if I hadn't have joined in.
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Welcome....:happy: and good luck!

dd
  • memeburke
    Options
    Hi,
    Welcome. This site saved my life. I started on Oct.21st.2007 at 228 and I'm 180 now. Thats 48lbs. I have 30 to 40 more to go. I had some big medical problems when I started and some have been resolved already. Great site, Great people and Great advice. Stick around and you'll see.
    Good Luck, Shirley
  • Justfee
    Options
    Welcome,.................were all on a mission and we CAN ACOMPLISH it together!!!!! :wink:
  • lshutt
    lshutt Posts: 11
    Options
    welcome...this site is great....
  • KOOLSMILE
    KOOLSMILE Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome. It is my first day and I am so excited! We are make things happen here.