Thank you MFP :) *PICS*

Options

Replies

• mrsred79
    mrsred79 Posts: 79
    Options
    Hellllllo Gorgeous! You look so happy and healthy. Wonderful job!!!
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress!! MFP is an awesome place. :)
  • Broken420
    Broken420 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! I hope the rest of your journey is filled with success! ;-)
  • HollywoodDJ
    HollywoodDJ Posts: 296
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress. People's before/after pictures are always so impressive, typically showing them not only physically, but apparently mentally and emotionally in a better place! So good to see and encouraging for all of us.

I couldn't agree more. I am excited for the day to be able to do this as well. Remember to put your faith first...and yourself second. If you take care of yourself over others then you will have enough to give to them if/ when they need it. Sounds like you are doing amazing and you look so healthy and wonderful! GREAT JOB!
  • ArtemisMoon
    ArtemisMoon Posts: 144
    Options
    Congrats on the big changes! But you need to smile more and look happy about it in your new pics! :D
  • blkericia
    blkericia Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    amazing job! congrats!
  • yata1967
    yata1967 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well done !.
  • dannytheman
    dannytheman Posts: 63
    Options
    You are rolling baby! Keep it up! You can do it!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • wally1uk
    wally1uk Posts: 120
    Options
    Congrats on the big changes! But you need to smile more and look happy about it in your new pics! :D

Hahaha...I'll try that!! I never take great photo's that's why I do not have too many to choose from!! I always think my smiles look so false, guess I was just born with a grumpy face!!

Thanks for all the wonderful comments folks. It's very much appreciated as it's always a little scary putting pics up of yourself :S

Andy
  • kluvfreddy
    kluvfreddy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You look Amazing! Thanks for sharing your succes with all of us. I hope to be able to keep my head up and find my success sometime in the near future.
  • bilzprincess
    bilzprincess Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Hooray! Good for you! Very impressive, and I hope you keep up the good work. Good luck in your 5K!
  • shbretired
    shbretired Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    You look marvelous!
  • MaryRose84
    MaryRose84 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    NICE !!! Great work !!!
  • wally1uk
    Options
    Great job!!! You are an inspiration and you look incrediable.

Now, go sign up for a 5K. You will love it. I am slow as well but remember "you are only racing yourself"!

Cheers :) I don't care if I'm last to be honest!! I just want to do it for myself as I never dreamed I would be able to do it, even when I started C25K!!
  • rhucksto
    rhucksto Posts: 9
    Options
    Congratulations! Well done!
  • manda68
    manda68 Posts: 16
    Options
    Andy you look amazing , and would like to say thanks for all the support you have given me :)
  • wally1uk
    Options
    Andy you look amazing , and would like to say thanks for all the support you have given me :)

You are very welcome buddy!!

Well, graduated from C25K today even though it was tipping down!! Got so muddy it was ridculous...though I did do a different route that turned out to be a bit more cross country than I first suspected!!

Still, so very proud of myself...thanks everyone who has posted on here...it really makes me smile :)

Big love

Andy
  • manda68
    manda68 Posts: 16
    Options
    I completed my 3rd run of week 3 and got very wet cause it decided to rain 15 mins into it but felt great when finished . Well done on completing the whole 9 weeks you should be really proud of yourself :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!