Calorie Estimation? (NSFW)

Options
Okay, so I have a somewhat "mature" question about how to estimate calorie burning.. How do I estimate how many calories I burn during sex? I know it can vary greatly based on many factors, but what are those factors, and how do the calories add up?

Any ideas, links, or tips would be appreciated! :)

Replies

• migoi357
    migoi357 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You could wear a heart rate monitor.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I have a somewhat "mature" question about how to estimate calorie burning.. How do I estimate how many calories I burn during sex? I know it can vary greatly based on many factors, but what are those factors, and how do the calories add up?

For me:

3450 kcal/hour.

So approximately 6 calories total.
  • anneouel
    anneouel Posts: 70 Member
    Options

For me:

3450 kcal/hour.

XD
  • Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    Err, daily activities should just be part of your baseline caloric intake.

I'd guess somewhere around light calisthenics?

I mean the variety can vary wildly from...corpse...to giddy up
  • zophiel67
    zophiel67 Posts: 181
    Options
    LMAO at above replies.

The heart rate monitor is probably the most accurate.

The factors are the usual: your weight, muscle mass, and individual metabolism. But also are position, effort, whether or not you "finish," and probably more that I can't think of right off. So if you're the type that just lays there and doesn't complete, not much (I'm guessing not, since you felt the need to ask in the first place). But if you're on top, multiple position, sweaty for hours... lots! I found about 140cal/hour when I researched this, but that seemed like a pretty tame average when you compare it with other aerobic exercises. :wink:
  • reka74
    reka74 Posts: 70
    Options
    Record it, put it on youtube (mark up which one is you) than ask people to vote the calories you burned....
  • hanahlai
    hanahlai Posts: 281 Member
    Options

For me:

3450 kcal/hour.

XD
    bahahaha