GIve me hope

My name is Anna and I started my journey February 2011. I've been able to lose and keep off about 40 pounds. It's been slow because of my struggle and inconsistancy. Inside of me I don't want to give up..and I won't. I recently joined MFP and it's helped me keep track and stay accountable. Around the same time I joined I started working out with a PT and doing a couple of group exercise classes a week. Unfortunately I've been only keeping my workouts limited to 2-3 days a week. But it would be for at least 2 hours. I work at a gym and maybe I should try to fit some small workouts but I have long hours most of the time. Sooo I feel like I Work hard and my diet is on check but feel in two weeks I should have seen some results. Am I not seeing a difference in weight because of the weight training I do each week? Because as I said I feel my food is on point. I don't drink sugary drinks. I switched to sprout bread, eating clean 90% of the time. I know it's a matter of patience..but when should I start to worry? What should I do to be sure I'm utilizing my time wisely? I want to achieve significant weight loss in the coming 6 months. Please share with me similar situations you have been through when you've felt stuck and how you got through it and when you started seeing results. Thank you so much. sorry for the ramble.