did you guys see the real life barbie?!!

Options

Replies

• Jlfisch
    Jlfisch Posts: 27
    Options
    She is pretty, but there is no expression on her face... Kind of makes her look like she isn't real at all
  • hanna6774
    hanna6774 Posts: 225
    Options
    The pics of her face are not as disturbing as the ones of her body. Cabbage patch dolls - all the way!!!
  • hanahlai
    hanahlai Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    She does look like Barbie. Is this a wax doll or a person though? lol
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I saw the ones of her body too, she is a mess.. SORRY!
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    She does look like Barbie. Is this a wax doll or a person though? lol

Person. :O
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    just looks like a ton of makeup caked on
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    If it makes her happy, who am I to judge?
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I think that she was prettier in the before pictures b/c she was natural....She has facebook page from the country she lives in with over 10,000 pictures of herself...She even poses like a barbie...Weird!!!
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I think that she was prettier in the before pictures b/c she was natural....She has facebook page from the country she lives in with over 10,000 pictures of herself...She even poses like a barbie...Weird!!!

Seen it..and yeah, much prettier before!
  • sullykat
    sullykat Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Please tell me she photoshops them before she puts them up! How on earth can someone actually have a waist, bum and boobs like that?!?!?
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I think she does look a little fake, but pretty. X
  • devonette
    devonette Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    She's a real person, but from everything I've been reading, she's had plastic surgery, implants, rib removal, major makeup etc., so maybe she's now only half real and is half plastic? And she's only 21? This is not what young women should be aiming for. A Barbie plaything who will be in sad shape before she hits 40. And I haven't seen any photos of her smiling. What a life.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Please tell me she photoshops them before she puts them up! How on earth can someone actually have a waist, bum and boobs like that?!?!?

Surgery.

She gets the plasticy look from makeup and her eyes are probably contact lenses.

She aspires to BE Barbie, hence the expressionless face. All part of her 'act'.
  • DanTTX
    DanTTX Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My goodness; she was already good looking before... why ruined it? =(