Whey Protein Suggestions

Options
2»

Replies

• lizzynewm
    lizzynewm Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    i always get "designer whey" in chocolate, so so so delicious. half a scoop and a cup of almond milk, and i have a 75 calorie snack that curbs my appetite! i almost always have it post-workout.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I just got some myofusion hydro. That's good on protein and carbs x
  • veronicacannon
    veronicacannon Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I also use Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein in the Double Rich Chocolate. I got it at a local grocery store for like $12 bucks. I use mine as a breakfast most days because I wake up and work out then drink it. It keeps me full for a really long time. Like I usually force myself to have a mid-morning snack because I don't want to go that long without eating. I've only been using it about a week but I highly suggest it!
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    i use myprotein's impact whey! delicious!
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I use one I can find at my local stores from EAS Whey Protein. It's a whey isolate with 23g protein and I think it's 3g carbs in each scoop. 130 calories, so not too bad. I mix with water unless I'm replacing a meal. I have mixed it with almond milk, regular milk, frozen berries, yogurt... whatever. It mixes smooth and tastes good, I've used the chocolate and the vanilla.

I really want to get Shakeology, but it's expensive to get into. I figure once I get into it and replace my morning snack with it or breakfast I'll probably love it, but I need to come up with the $$ first. Of course, I'm dumping my gym membership next month since I'm doing P90X at home and loving it, so that will help.

Good luck!
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    I really like Myofusion!
  • jmxxiiii
    jmxxiiii Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    thank you for all the great suggestions!
  • mamakayy
    mamakayy Posts: 36
    Options
    I also like the EAS 100% Whey. I haven't tried a lot of them, but it's not chalky, blends smoothly, and tastes good just with water. That's a win in my book.