Excersizes that should be on the list....

Options
Hey...so I am thinking that there should be more excersizes that burn calories that should be on the list. What excersizes or activities do you do that you think should be on the list???

I think that putting on tight jeans should be on the list!!!!

Replies

• tat2dmrsgrimm
    tat2dmrsgrimm Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    dog toenail clipping. have you ever held down a 45 pound Welsh Corgi to cut his toenails, followed by a 85 pound Golden Retriever and finishing with a 15 pound Boston Terror who is the worst of the three? My arms hurt so bad from clenching them to keep the dogs still.
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    dog toenail clipping. have you ever held down a 45 pound Welsh Corgi to cut his toenails, followed by a 85 pound Golden Retriever and finishing with a 15 pound Boston Terror who is the worst of the three? My arms hurt so bad from clenching them to keep the dogs still.

Thats a really good one...I have helped someone hold down a dog and its exhausting!!!!
  • steadk
    steadk Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Trying to hold on to a toddler who will not sit still while trying to change their diaper...
  • SarLem81
    SarLem81 Posts: 115 Member
    Options

Absolutely agree with this. My 25 pound mini schnauzer is a nightmare to keep still.
  • TheLittleVoice91
    Options
    laughing! it kills your stomach!
  • losermomof3
    Options
    Trying to hold on to a toddler who will not sit still while trying to change their diaper...

I think bathtime should be on there too
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,714 Member
    Options
    Digging...................................I swear that digging up dirt should be a workout program in itself.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • AliciaBeth78
    AliciaBeth78 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    SEX!
  • dragonangel76
    Options
    I agree with sex!
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    Fishing.....

It is on the list, but I don't think people believe it. I have not worked out at all in a week, yet I have lost 4 lbs. since last Sunday my best week in a long while. Now I'm not talking about fishing where you cast out and sit back and wait. No, I'm talking about casting and retreving 5 or 6 times a minute. I come home sore as can be.
  • ummmuhammad5
    ummmuhammad5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would have to go with sex
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm going with dog grooming. I furminated my rotty for an hour before giving her a bath.. I was just as sweaty as if I had zumba'd with a crazy instructor and my arm was sore for 2 days.

I think going to home depot with an enthusiast is some kind of extreme shopping. Lift, bend, put that back, run around, we forgot this, lets go back and get four more bags of this, blah blah blah.
  • losermomof3
    Options
    Fishing.....

It is on the list, but I don't think people believe it. I have not worked out at all in a week, yet I have lost 4 lbs. since last Sunday my best week in a long while. Now I'm not talking about fishing where you cast out and sit back and wait. No, I'm talking about casting and retreving 5 or 6 times a minute. I come home sore as can be.

I have been fishing before and I know about all the casting and it sucks...LOL!!!
  • losermomof3
    Options
    Another one....loading and unloading your groceries and having to bring them in the house and putting them away...thats a chore!!!!
  • tat2dmrsgrimm
    tat2dmrsgrimm Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    LOL!! The grocery thing! My mom and I have a system. She can't do the garage steps so good so I set the stuff inside the door and she takes it to the counter and once I have everything out of the car I help get the stuff put away.
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Along the kid lines, how about having your 65 and 42 lb children attack you and want to wrestle at the same time?
  • losermomof3
    Options
    Arguing with your children!!!!
  • Tracey0013
    Tracey0013 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Sneezing! It kills your abs!
  • losermomof3
    Options
    watching grass grow :D
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    chewing my mothers pork chops, and trying to dress my daughter.