Hi! New to this site, lookin' for friends.

Options
Hellaine
Hellaine Posts: 79 Member
Hey everyone! 30 year old tattooed stay-at-home momma of two here in Ohio. I'm only trying to lose about 20 pounds or so now but more importantly make sustainable health changes. Previously to coming to this site (I was recommended by a friend) I lost about 20 pounds myself via diet changes and a deep obsession with Wii workout games, haha. I have a current goal of taking up running, so we'll see how that goes. Currently benched from working out for one week more due to a recent surgery but I'm itchin' to get out of the gate already.

Anyway, looking for friends with whatever goals of their own, just people I can chat with and read from to help me enjoy my time here at MFP. I always feel more accountable with a few talkative buddies around! So yeah... add me or say hi and tell me about yourself :)

Replies

• iva001
    iva001 Posts: 162
    Options
    Hi there, 29 year old looking for work at the moment. Graduated 6 months ago. Living in London now.

I lost 25lbs by myself walking 2.5 miles to school and back, without mfp. Started making money and partying and drinking and gained about 15 back. Now using MFP to lose 35 lbs.

Im also looking for ppl to talk to and want to motivate each other. I'm adding you..
  • raayfrancy
    raayfrancy Posts: 100
    Options
    Hey! I'm 20 and intending to lose about 60lbs! Add me if you'd like! (:
  • Hellaine
    Options
    Awesome, thanks! Really digging how helpful and friendly everyone is on this site so far :)
  • goddamnelectric
    Options
    Hello! I joined yesterday no friends yet I'll add you
  • carlynn13
    carlynn13 Posts: 281
    Options
    hey! I have about 20 lbs left to go.. Feel free to add me for extra support :)
  • BeautyNPower
    BeautyNPower Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi. I am a 33 year old mom. I am going to school/working and running my not so little one around all the time. I got caught up in the fast food trap and now I am going to lose 25 lbs by Oct so that I look fab in my best friends wedding. I don't know how to add so please add me if you like.
  • Jenerferzzz
    Jenerferzzz Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Pretty new to the site myself. I am so far enjoying all the encouragement and friendly people. Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • wailani1
    wailani1 Posts: 4
    Options
    Very new to this site. Just got to work, forgot my uniform, had one in my locker, put it on and can only button the top two...whoooa
    what happened? You are lucky to only have a few pounds to lose, but you will do it. I am there to encourage you and to push to you forward. feel free to add me if you care to and I will daily find great words of encouragement.
    wailani
  • wailani1
    wailani1 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey there, new to this site and looking for encouraging people who are in the same boat as myself. We can do this.
    Not sure how to add people or do this just yet. you can add me if you like. wailani
  • mshealy
    mshealy Posts: 36
    Options
    Hi, I am 29 and her to get more healthy by 30!!! Eeeek!!! Not a big fan of leaving my twenties. I have been on MFP for about 2 years but really started taking it serious in January of this year. I have lost 22-24 pounds so far. My goal is to loose around 80 pounds!! I do zumba 2 on my will three times a week and started the 30 day shred with Jillian Michaels last Monday!!! I love friends who encourage and I try to do the same!! Anyone can add me!!! The more the merrier!!! Good luck to everyone on achieving their goals!!!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Hey add me if you like :)
  • debbsmck87
    debbsmck87 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey, same here new to this add me two. I need the motivation to lose weight and exercise more. X
  • sheilaajones
    Options
    Hi there! I also just joined. I am a tattooed working mom of 3. I am down 40 pounds due to working out then recently adding Medifast. I am hoping to lose 40 more pounds. I am having a really hard time eating enough. I started using Medifast to get more accustomed to eating. I was eating once daily, now I am eating 6 small meals- but not enough. I would love to join in your journey and help eachother through this!:happy:
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Hi, I can use more friends/supporters! I lost 65lbs on Atkins before finding MFP. I have lost 7 lbs in about 18 days since I changed my diet and started using MFP. I have about 45 more to go and could use all the support I can get. I'm on daily giving out encourgement too!
  • jon40084
    jon40084 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi - feel free to add me too - this is a great place to be with lots of support and encouragement - I'd like to loose about another 20lbs
  • Hellaine
    Options
    Wow, thanks again everyone... Sent out a lot of friends request and I look forward to getting to know each of you and your individual goals personally :)
  • sailorsiren13
    sailorsiren13 Posts: 460
    Options
    Hi all! Not new to the site but i am motivated i am a 37 yo stay at home mom to a 16 yo and a 6yo. just ran my first 10k last weekend coming off an injury. If your looking for someone to root for you and who still struggles too feel free to add me! i'm a little rough around the edges but best of all i don't judge :flowerforyou:
  • Mommy2Avaj
    Mommy2Avaj Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 30 years old and new as well. I would love to make some friends on here for support and understanding!
  • Mommy2Avaj
    Mommy2Avaj Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Lol I have tattoos as well.
  • ScullyKel
    ScullyKel Posts: 69
    Options
    Hi! I'm not new to the site but new to the finding support part. I'm 31 and a mommy of a beautiful 2 year old. I have about 60lbs to loose and I keep making progress then backtracking. Feel free to add me as a friend as well. If anyone else is looking for support please add me.

I'm looking to make some sustainable changes to better my eating habits and show my daughter the right way to be healthy. :smile: