3 Pounds to Goal!

Options
So I've only been a member on here for 2 months, and I just had a baby 3 months ago! At 39.5 Weeks Pregnant I weighed 160, and when I left the hospital I was 147. 1 month Postpartum it seemed as though I had lost all the weight I was going to lose, and that was 143 pounds.

So I joined this site May 1st and started tracking my calories, and such. As of July 1st I am now down to 128!!!! My Original Goal weight was 125, so I'm almost there!!! I've lost 15 pounds in 2 months! 2 Inches off my hips, and 1 inch off my waist and I'm only 3 months postpartum, and I've lost ALLL baby weight I've EVER GAINED (I have 2 girls) It feels great, but I seem Sooo Skinny now!!!!

Starting weight (May 1st): 143 lbs
Today's Weight (July 1st): 128 lbs
Goal Weight: 125-120

Replies

• JWalker514
    JWalker514 Posts: 87
    Options
    Wow! Good for you! I have a 14 month old and just now hit my pre pregnancy weight,, though I have about another 40 to go to get to my goal! Great job!
  • akeyla3
    akeyla3 Posts: 8
    Options
    Bump:sad:
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Good job! I don't have children. I am terrified I'd NEVER get the extra weight off!
  • AlmostHot
    AlmostHot Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Thats great! you know you don't have to lose more weight if you are happy where you are! It's ok to re adjust your gaols, is that what you are worried about?:tongue:

do you have before and after pics, I would love to see them!:happy:
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    LUCKY! I've lost all my baby weight but just found out I'm preggo again. lol. go figure. but this pregnancy is gonna be healthy so hopefully i won't gain anything. :laugh: good luck on the last 3! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!