JUNE STARTERS - THURSDAY CHECK IN

Options
Gooood morning alll.. just wanted to check in with all of my AMAZING June Starters to see how everybody is doing this week?

My AMAZING boyfriend surprised me with EA Active last night.... and I was like what the heck I'll do the high intensity workout.. oh my gosh... it's definitely a workout and my legs and NOT happy with me today haha..

anybody have any big plans for the holiday weekend?

Today is my Friday =] but tomorrow is my dads birthday so i'm getting up early to go to his house to help him stain his deck (oh i'm a great daughter haha) then later on i'm gonna surprise him with birthday dinner (spinach and artichoke dip w chips, chicken w a homemade bbq rub, squash casserole (delish and totally not good for you but i'm going to spoil myself just that one day because it's my moms recipe), pasta salad and my stepmom is going to get hima cake)..
Then Saturday I'm going to get up early and workout and then go to my moms grave to put some red,white and blue flower arrangements that i made on there and talk to her then my boyfriend and i are going to go to a fireworks show right by our house then sunday it's clean house, workout and relax day (what fun!) haha. wow once i type what i have to do it sounds like a busssyyy weekend but i didn't think it was that bad haha!

hope everybody has an awesome Thursday! I'm going to try to get the boyfriend to take a pic tonight to put as my july 1st pic, i don't have any recent ones from last month but that's okay =]

Replies

• jaxterbom
    jaxterbom Posts: 73
    Options
    My diet started on May 29 so unofficially, I'm a June starter. Erica good luck with the new EA Active ... I'm sure that it will help! You're a great daughter helping your dad stain his deck and then surprising him with birthday dinner. My plan is to stick around the house for the most part, maybe do some outside work, hit my 1500 calorie mark, and get some exercise by walking or working outside! Maybe take a joyride on the Harley. :glasses: Hank

223140.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ericawebb11
    Options
    aww thanks =] i appreciate that... (not sure if you read my other posts) but I lost my mother April 23rd so since then i've been pretty shady to everybody including my family and haven't really been around as much as i should have but i'm trying to do better, i'm trying to just make my mom proud now and be a good daughter for her to my dad, stepdad and stepmom...

it sounds like you have a pretty relaxing weekend planned! a joyride on the harley sounds verrry relaxing although i've never been on a motorcycle haha.