The Final Meltdown 7.2.09

smadag1
smadag1 Posts: 1,368
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Tomorrow is our check in day......

I will not be in tomorrow so I will check in on Monday when I am back at work. Idon't remember what my goal is but oh well I am still happy with my progress. I will get back at it real hard next weekend after I take my cousin back to yankee country,:happy:

I did 30 minutes on the elliptical last night trying to slowly work my way back into my workouts after my rough week.

I hope yall meet your goals.
What is the final check in day gonna be for our nexyt challange

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Yep - will check in MOnday too - leaving for the beach - so excited. I really need to get away. WOrking from home is great but sometimes I feel like I never go anywhere! Rest day today - after 3 miles running yesterday - may try to sneack some strength in. Was way under calories for yesterday, but drank my water.
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    I'm getting ready to go to the grocery store - one of my least favorite things to do! I'll be pretty busy today, and I'm getting a cortisone shot in my foot this afternoon, so don't think I'll get to exercise. We're spending the weekend at home celebrating with family. I will post a thread tomorrow and Saturday, hoping to hear from some of our drop-ins. I'll check in on Monday also, when Chrissy and I will meet our goals! (Fingers crossed!) Have a great Fourth!
  • msh0530
    Maybe our next goal should be Labor Day??
  • smadag1
    I think that is a good date that will give us 9 weeks. SO how about 9/4/09 that is the Friday before Labor day
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Labor Day sounds good - maybe we should do an invite post on Monday and start Tuesday since Monday is our last check in on this one....
  • smadag1
    That sounds like a great idea since we lost several people
  • msh0530
    Sounds good to me. I'll think about my goal.
This discussion has been closed.