Insanity Progress Help! (with pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• RestartThisRight
    Options
    I get that, but if my measurements arent going down, i wont be getting back into my size 5 clothes!
  • mmarin81
    mmarin81 Posts: 241
    Options
    I am in the exact same situation as you. I got 2 weeks left and I have not lost really since starting month 2. I'm down about .6 since start of month 2. I am also trying to eat back my calories I burn off but its very hard to have a clean diet and get up to 3000+ calories on workout days. I plan to go back to the original diet from month one and see what happens these last 2 weeks.
  • marathon64
    marathon64 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Your success is 70-80% nutrition so look closely at what you are eating and how you are logging. Opening up your diary might be very helpful.
  • RestartThisRight
    Options
    I think I may up my calories these last 2 weeks(not eating back exercise calories) and see what happens. Im starting round 2 right after, so it it doesnt work ill switch it up again. Im working with my beach body coach about this problem(he's awesome and I recommend that anyone not happy with their coach, switch to him). This is just crazy....

My diary is open to my friends.
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    To me, you are on the right track.
    I can see you lose your pouch compare day1 pic & day 6 pic.
    The body part that you lose is ABOVE your belly button. That body part was not part of the measurement (waist) so
    you cuold not use the meassurement for comparing.

I'm the same way (week 2 of month 2), I lose 1.5" off my waist but my belly is lots smaller from the pics.
    I am followed the calorie suggestion and macros from insanity book.
  • RestartThisRight
    Options
    I'm sorry....could you rephrase that? I dont quite understand
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    How could you not see progress??? I think you look great on the day 50 pics...