cleansing

mcohan
mcohan Posts: 116 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
has anyone tried any of those cleansing diets? i have not heard good things about them, but i feel like i might want to try to one to start from scratch...any success stories?

Replies

• hedkie
    hedkie Posts: 25 Member
    one cleanse diet is the Wild Rose cleanse, which you can find online. it involves eating no sugar, no tropical fruit, nothing with any vinegar in it, nothing made with any flour from any grain (ergo no crackers, pasta, tortillas, etc., and obviously no bread), nothing fermented, no oily nuts (almonds are good), and no alcohol. it is nearly impossible not to lose weight while following this diet.
  • photoman67
    photoman67 Posts: 116 Member
    Just eat healthy and drink plenty of water, your body will cleanses itself naturally.
  • anthrochix
    anthrochix Posts: 264
    I don't think any "cleansing" diet is ok. First of all, you cleanse yourself by eating more whole, unprocessed foods that have natural fiber and that make you poo :happy: . Secondly, how is this a lifestyle change? Sure, you might drop a pound or so of water weight, but they are basically unhealthy. You are better off eating the way that your body was designed to be fed. Anyway those are my two cents worth.:blushing:
This discussion has been closed.