I'm Getting Frustrated

Options
Okay, so today is my ninth day on 30DS, I think I notice some results because my clothes look better and from the side I look slimmer and so do my arms...but from the front my stomach is not as toned as I expected it (my BMI is at 'Normal') I weigh 128 pounds and I'm 5'4... I feel slightly discouraged and it doesn't help my siblings are the type that can eat a whole bag of chips and not gain a pound and I gain weight just by looking at junk food. i trust by the end of the 30 days I'll look better, but I'm nervous that I won't even though I'm sweating after each workout.

Replies

• Drastiic
    Drastiic Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Over the past 14 days (starting 4/22), you're averaging:
    1448 calories - 60g protein, 192g carbs, 49g fat

Eat more. Your BMR is 1419. SW of 128, GW of 115. With a light exercise activity, you should be eating around 1750-1875 calories a day TO LOSE weight. If you ate 1800 calories per day, the break down would be 115g protein, 178g carbs, 70g fat.

Also, look into strength training with heavy weights. That will help you out a lot more than 30DS in your situation.
  • BlowYourMind
    BlowYourMind Posts: 162
    Options
    Okay, but I'm slightly afraid to eat more, I've always felt like it was counter intuitive, plus, since struggling an anorexia battle from last summer and winning I finally can eat 1,200 calories...and I don't know, I just can't handle thinking about eating more, I'm afraid I'm not working out hard enough.