HELP! - Protein Powder and Travel

Options
2»

Replies

• cdjs77
    cdjs77 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Edit: Here are the guidelines for powders in carry-ons in the US, I imagine it is similar elsewhere: http://blog.tsa.gov/2009/09/new-procedures-for-traveling-with.html
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Just get some protein bars for your trip.
  • Cheri1218
    Cheri1218 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I put my protein powder in travel baby formula containers. It holds three servings and it is easier to carry back and forth from work. One scoop fits into an opening and when I'm ready to use it all I have to do is turn the top to the opening desired. I picked mine up at Wal-Mart.

This is what I was going to suggest. The container would be perfect to carry your powder.
  • YeahBaby33
    Options
    Powder Kegs is the only answer iv found. There small interlocking container that wont burst like plastic bags. It have a funnel, soooo convent so i dont have use a makeshift paper funnel. I usally travel three days a week so i bring six kegs with me. Three for pre workout and three for post workout protein. Try it out please you wont regret it
  • cookieshop
    Options
    have you heard about protein bars?!
  • evileen99
    evileen99 Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Protein bars.
  • jayjay12345654321
    jayjay12345654321 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    If you know your hotel, ship the bottle of powder directly there and have the front desk hold it for you until you check in. Just warn the front desk it's coming and following any address label suggestions they give. I had to do this when I went to Hawaii the last time. We got a condo instead of a hotel to be able to make our own food, but whereas you can get a coconut in Houston for $1.50, it's $5.00 in Hawaii where they are freaking grown. It was cheaper to just put together a care package and ship it ahead of us to be there upon arrival.