Zumba shoes??

Options
2»

Replies

• ChrisK7265
    ChrisK7265 Posts: 21
    Options
    I wear Nike Musique (they're basically the same as the Nike cheerleading shoes), but I have normal arches. They provide good lateral support and have a pretty smooth sole (with a pivot point), so they're not too "grippy".

Couldn't agree more! It made a big difference in how well I could perform the moves once I got the my Nike Musiques. I ordered mine from Famous Footwear - they also have them on Zappos. I did need to go up 1/2 size.
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I wear dance/ jazz shoes. I find them comfy. i found with trainers my feet wouldnt slide enough and I would end up almost falling because there was too much grip.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    As a former dancer - definitely get a pair of dancing sneakers. I do Zumba and sadly I don't have any haha, (it's not in my budget right now, and I'm not Zumba'ing as much...I'm running a ton more) The sneakers will provide great traction and allow movement at the same time. Either Capezio's or even the Zumba sneakers sold from Zumba dot com. Also, if you have a general high impact/cardio shoe that you can't live without, i.e. comfort/stability/preference, checkout slipon dancers. You just put them on your shoe and it helps you to move better. Hope this helps!
  • KeepOnMoving
    KeepOnMoving Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I love Asics for low arches but I don't know if they make Zumba.