Just started :)

Options
Hey, nearly 2am and struggling to sleep so I thought what the hell. Introduce myself. I need all the support and encouragement I can get. I've tried all kinds of stupid diet fads, from not eating anything just drinking water for nearly 2 weeks. Dropped like a stone... Gained it all back. Usual story aha. Liquid diets ect ect. Took me 3 years to realise if I want to lose it I have to make a permanent lifestyle change (food and exercise wise) My older teens have always been all about the food. It's controlling, was controlling my life. At one point I lost about 4-5 stone. But ive gained 2 and a half of that back. Eeek. So I've set myself to lose 48lbs before my 21st. I want to go out and feel pretty. Feel attractive AND most importantly comfortable. I barely leave my house anymore. So im investing in a exercise bike. To help that extra bit until I feel more confident to go out. Aha. That's about it. Joined 2 days ago. I have about 6 months to lose 48lbs.

:)

Replies

• stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    welcome!

You will find that there are a alot of girls pro: Low calories and spouts of fasting. As long as you dont get caught up in this and get a well rounded diet and exercise routine then you will get to where you want to be :)
  • SerahLaffere
    SerahLaffere Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Completely agree. :)!
  • newfitTasha
    newfitTasha Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sabine , I just started mfp too! Add me, I could use the support & i'm glad to give tips/motivation any time :drinker:
  • SerahLaffere
    SerahLaffere Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Sure thing :)