Anyone else need to lose 25# or less?

Options
Just looking for people who're at the point in their very long journey (100+ lbs lost) that are looking to lose their last 25 or so pounds, or for those, like me, who only need to lose about 20-30ish lbs.

could use the support and motivation! It's hard to lose 1lb/week if you're not losing more than 50!

Replies

• cuteness81104
    cuteness81104 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    it really is harder to lose less! I only need to lose about 20lbs and I do not even hit 1lb a week its a tough journey especially for me because I have no calories t cut because I have always been a healthy eater all I can do is bump up my workouts and it isnt going very quickly I started in feb really keeping to a workout schedule and have only lost 6lbs so far
  • Calimama123
    Calimama123 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm 153 right now and want to end up around 125-130
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    im 34 away from my goal weight!
  • jentarver
    jentarver Posts: 192
    Options
    40 from mine :)
  • lisakammwang
    lisakammwang Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    19.5 to go. Congrats on your loss so far!
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I've lost 12, and I have 18 to go for my goal... my ticker says the goal is 15 because it seemed more attainable, then when I get to 15... I"m half way to 30. Now that I've started losing, I might want to lose 5 or so more after that, but I am also going to start lifting, so I may just tone from there.
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 20 since starting back at it in September (start weight was 145). I have about 5-10 left to loose, and I'm kind of at a stand still. But I've always taken a break from calorie counting, since it was starting to disorder my eating, and I'm training for a 10k, so those have kind of taken priority. Hopefully I'll be able to lose these last 5-10 pounds soon. At this point it's just vanity pounds and toning up a little though, so I'm in no rush.
  • CottonCandyKisses
    CottonCandyKisses Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Me! I didn't need to lose a whole lot to start with. Still looking to lose 5-10 pounds, but its coming off soooooooo slow!
  • cuteness81104
    Options
    I'm 153 right now and want to end up around 125-130

wow really similar goals my starting was 153 and I want to be 128
  • fairestthings
    fairestthings Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Oh thank God! I thought I was alone! LOL.

I have always eaten very healthy for the most part (I have a history of major binging) so the calorie cutting was not a big deal because we rarely eat out and I make everything we eat from hummus to bread to soup broth, etc. So unforunately I didn't even get to lose the excess water weight! We don't drink pop... just water so, lol... I don'tk now how to lose weight!
  • cmm7303
    cmm7303 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Me. 24.1 lbs down was my halfway mark, and I just got there a little while ago. I now need to lose about 24 more. :)
  • TerynAshley
    TerynAshley Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am at 146 and want to be around 125-130 .
  • cuteness81104
    Options

I have always eaten very healthy for the most part (I have a history of major binging) so the calorie cutting was not a big deal because we rarely eat out and I make everything we eat from hummus to bread to soup broth, etc. So unforunately I didn't even get to lose the excess water weight! We don't drink pop... just water so, lol... I don'tk now how to lose weight!

wow i thought i was the only one who made literally everything from scratch at home and same here only water some black coffee and plain green tea so no water weight I have found that doing cardio doesnt help me much I started doing strength training and I have lost inches and slowly lbs
  • fairestthings
    Options

wow i thought i was the only one who made literally everything from scratch at home and same here only water some black coffee and plain green tea so no water weight I have found that doing cardio doesnt help me much I started doing strength training and I have lost inches and slowly lbs

Haha! Looks like we have a lot in common - kids, married about the same length, and trying to lose about 20ish lbs, and we make everything from scratch!

It's so hard. :-/ I'm thinking I need to gut up and start running 8 miles instead of just 2. (I can't run tos ave my life)
  • fairestthings
    Options
    19.5 to go. Congrats on your loss so far!

Congrats on yours! WOW! Almost 50! That's so amazing.
  • sharibob3
    sharibob3 Posts: 180
    Options
    I am at 153 and keep going back and forth on my GW: I am 5'6 and have already lost 40 pounds. I would like to get down to 130-135.

Feel free to add me!! :-)
  • cuteness81104
    Options

Haha! Looks like we have a lot in common - kids, married about the same length, and trying to lose about 20ish lbs, and we make everything from scratch!

It's so hard. :-/ I'm thinking I need to gut up and start running 8 miles instead of just 2. (I can't run tos ave my life)

I dont run at all lol I have a very large chest (34DDD) so it hurts to run try adding like 10-15min of strength in it worked wonders for me
  • shawnayy
    shawnayy Posts: 32
    Options
    20 pounds away from my goal. Weight loss has definitely slowed down. it's getting very frustrating!
  • JeffJohnson26
    JeffJohnson26 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I started at 217 and I'm working toward the 185 - 190 range. I'm close, but it's coming a pound or two at a time. I hear it's the last 7 to 10 that are really stubborn!
  • spacegirlz
    spacegirlz Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    The last 16 pounds i need to lose is soo hard and im losing the motivation and frustrated but im not going to give up..Im stuck..sw:185 cw:136 ..
    Feel free to add me.