getting rid of unwanted food in "my food"

Options
does anybody know how to delete unwanted food that you once had in a meal, but know you won't ever have again? My list is getting too long to do a quick search.

Thanks for the help, Leslie

Replies

• winwin
    winwin Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    does anybody know how to delete unwanted food that you once had in a meal, but know you won't ever have again? My list is getting too long to do a quick search.

Thanks for the help, Leslie
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    You pose an interesting question. I was looking through my list and I don't see things that I've had recently. There seems to be a fault in the software program that limits the size of any individual meal or snack to a certain number of items with no provision for a "delete" function to move that item from your database.

The most I can find that I can do is to sort items based on frequency of use.

I think this is a question or request for an update that needs to go to the webmaster.
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    If you go into my foods and click on the item in your personal foods listings it should pop up a box with the nutritional information and there are two tabs at the upper right-one says edit and one says delete. I would guess that hitting delete would then take it away from your database completely.