First WI

CaptainJim157
CaptainJim157 Posts: 390
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Today was my first weigh-in, I haven't been eating the healthiest the last week, (trying to but I've been really busy) and I didn't have my 8 cups of water a day, so I could have lost more weight but it's still ok, I was 168.8 lbs, now I'm 166.7 lbs, so a 2.1 lb loss, I think that's ok for me, I wasn't expecting to lose a ton of weight, the way I've ate this week. (a quite a few fast food meals), not the greatest thing to have, but my dad went in the hospital this week, (he's home now) but we were with him most of the time so I couldn't really eat home-made meals for the last couple days, I still think I did good though, my stomach area looks a lot thinner already though, so I'm still happy! :)

I went for a walk with my dog today, and I bowled off for my bowling next tuesday (going on vacation for a couple days! near wasaga beach!) anyways, I'm going bowling in about an hour again, I wanted to bowl more so my friend and I are going, hehe, I've made 40 minutes of exercise today and 159 calories burned, and I still have bowling again like I said, so more calories burned and stuff! Yay! lol

Replies

• Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Sweet! Glad you lost some weight. Hope your dad is doing ok! :flowerforyou:
  • Thanks! Ya, he's still in pain, (the doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong) but he's doing a bit better! :)
  • LeanLioness
    LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member
    Congratulatoins on your loss, considering how stressful the week was for you!!!

It will get better.

Hope your dad is doing ok!!!

Have a fantastic weekend.
This discussion has been closed.