Hello

Options
New to this site and I love it already. I can actually see a little bit of an improvement in myself already. I have about 50 pounds to lose, so far only about 3. This is a long, slow process, but worth it in the end:happy:

Replies

• jessweis
    jessweis Posts: 4
    Options
    New to this site and I love it already. I can actually see a little bit of an improvement in myself already. I have about 50 pounds to lose, so far only about 3. This is a long, slow process, but worth it in the end:happy:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options

Hi Jess, and welcome to the best site on the web! :flowerforyou:
    MFP REALLY, REALLY works, so keep with it, and you WILL lose the weight that you want to! :smile:
    ps. I also always recommend to the newbies to log all your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, so that you'll see your numbers, and whether or not you'll have to exercise to up them, and also to have enough numbers left over for a snack or two! :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: