Loose Skin Solution

Options
2»

Replies

• dreamchaser12
    dreamchaser12 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Define natural...Arbonne makes a skin cream that comes in a big jar that does a pretty good job...I had lots of wrinkles accross my lower belly from multiple pregnancies and weight loss, and after about 2 months those were tightened right up, along with a major size reduction in my stretch marks. Also, none of that came back when I quit using it about a year ago, so the tightening was permanent. Arbonne Re9 Advanced Firming Body Cream - it's expensive per jar, but the jar is a good size and lasted me about 4 months, so overall a good bargain in my opinion.

Where do you buy this?

Online @ www.arbonne.ca
  • IHeartNewMe
    IHeartNewMe Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Molissa08
    Molissa08 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • terraskye
    terraskye Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    my plan is to win the lottery and have surgery or failing that lots and lots of spanx :bigsmile:
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Losing the excess subcutaneous fat can make a big difference in the apparent amount of loose skin. At 135 pounds my belly was still soft and squishy and the fat backed skin sagged under it's own weight (It also floated, but that's another story). The skin on my back sagged too. Think swag drapes. At 123 pounds I still don't have a "six pack," but my contours are determined much more by muscle and much less by loose, sloppy adipose tissue. While I'm not completely free of loose skin, my body feels much more compact at the lower weight - and looks it.
  • lilac_meddow
    Options
    forgot to copy msg
  • lilac_meddow
    Options
    Define natural...Arbonne makes a skin cream that comes in a big jar that does a pretty good job...I had lots of wrinkles accross my lower belly from multiple pregnancies and weight loss, and after about 2 months those were tightened right up, along with a major size reduction in my stretch marks. Also, none of that came back when I quit using it about a year ago, so the tightening was permanent. Arbonne Re9 Advanced Firming Body Cream - it's expensive per jar, but the jar is a good size and lasted me about 4 months, so overall a good bargain in my opinion.

thanks for posting this. My cousin is a rep for them in Canada so I'll have ot ask her what she thinks of it!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    My belly skin was loose for a while but seems to have tightened quite a bit with time, proper eating, and weightlifting. My arm and inner thigh skin, however, is another question entirely. GRR!
  • Theresafinallygetsitright
    Options
    bump
  • Laura8603
    Laura8603 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Age, amount of weight lost, and genetics determines the amount of loose skin you will have after losing weight. Contrary to popular belief, the rate at which you lose has no effect. Exercise will not eliminate it, either. Save up for plastics.
  • lilac_meddow
    Options

thanks for posting this. My cousin is a rep for them in Canada so I'll have ot ask her what she thinks of it!

So I just talked to my cousin about this cream and shes going to bring me some samples when I see her in Vegas at the end of the month.... I'll be sure to post about it!