someone called me fat...

Options
MissGorgeous
MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
so ive lost 107 pounds so far
i was wearing a womens size 22
and now im wearing a womens size 6

this guy at the mall was talking to me while in line for starbucks
he was like telling me how the girl at the counter was big but her persoanlity is good
im like wow if you think shes big jeez wadda you think of me...(totally not really asking)
he looks at me and says well your fat....but your still kinda cute

i wanted to just run away and scream...and never eat anything again
i was so upset

i was like jeez thats rude...noones called me fat in awhile
and he says truth hurts and everyone else is lying to you
i dont know you...so i dont have to lie to you

:sad: :sad: :sad:
i think im fat....but alot of people say im not
then he goes and confirms...and i wanted to cry!!!!!

Replies

• hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    You're hot and he was on crack. :flowerforyou:
  • ThePoptart
    ThePoptart Posts: 28
    Options
    Um you should have slapped him and pointed out his flawed, immature personality. What an idiot. Please, please PLEASE don't listen to him. He is obviously very insecure or he wouldn't feel the need to point out things about other people's bodies like that, true or not. You have accomplished SO much.
  • Hermit4Hire
    Hermit4Hire Posts: 197
    Options
    I copied this quote from your own profile (maybe you can re-read it and live by it):

" If it offends you then dont listen
    I live by my own rules and dont care what anyone thinks
    Im going to do what i want "
  • rebeccanicole
    Options
    that guy is a jerk. i'm sorry that happened to you cause that is awful. no one deserves for that to happen to them, no matter what they look like!

you should be proud of yourself because you have already lost 107 pounds! THAT IS A WHOLE PERSON!!! thats a huge accomplishment! don't let some random stupid jerk get you down!

and since when is a size 6 fat even? its not! not everyone can be a size 0 and most people I know like women with curves! geez! that is what makes women sexy, is the womanly shape...

so don't let this get to you, there will always be jerks out there. you have already accomplished so much, be proud of yourself. own that and feel good. you are NOT FAT. you are a smart, sexy, curvy woman!
  • Sebidian
    Sebidian Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Miss Gorgeous, any guy who starts off talking about some girl behind a counter to a stranger is a complete loser to begin with. He obviously is compensating for some issues of his own. You were beautiful at your starting weight, and you are drop dead grogeous now. Never, never, never let anyone - especially a guy - make you doubt yourself, your strength, and your determination. I don't know you, and I don't have to lie to you. You are an inspiration to us all!
  • oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    You're hot and he was on crack. :flowerforyou:

i second that!

i want to look like you! gorgeous! :flowerforyou:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    What a douche!! :explode: :explode: :explode: You're not fat at all!! Please don't ever talk to him/be friends with him ever again! And if you are, you should definitely say something to him about hurting your feelings. If he is a true friend he will feel horrible....
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    i looked at your pictures.:happy:
    you look wonderful girl!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

but i can understand how u feel.:wink::wink:
    i have lost 100lbs and i still think of myself as fat.:cry::cry:
    a comment like that would turn me upside down.:mad: :mad:
    but u know how far u have come and how very much better u look/feel than u did.:happy: :happy: :happy:

i hope the many wonderful, supportive comments u receive from us MFPers, help u feel better.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    he was like telling me how the girl at the counter was big but her persoanlity is good
    im like wow if you think shes big jeez wadda you think of me...(totally not really asking)
    :noway: Guess he's not too interested in having a dating life anytime soon! Your not fat. Its a freakin shame that TV and magazines portray these super skinny girls as normal, and something we should all be!
    Curvey women are beautiful and a size 6 is tiny! You look great!
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    what an jack a**! you look great. wouldn't say it, if i didn't mean it. ignore people like that.
  • NoraEE
    NoraEE Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Sounds like the guy's an a-- h---, so who the eff cares what he thinks?
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    so ive lost 107 pounds so far
    i was wearing a womens size 22
    and now im wearing a womens size 6

i wanted to just run away and scream...and never eat anything again
    i was so upset

i was like jeez thats rude...noones called me fat in awhile
    and he says truth hurts and everyone else is lying to you
    i dont know you...so i dont have to lie to you

:sad: :sad: :sad:
    i think im fat....but alot of people say im not
    then he goes and confirms...and i wanted to cry!!!!!

That loser probably thinks anyone who isn't extremely anorexic is fat. I looked at your pics and you're definitely not fat. He probably called you fat because he has his own insecurities and had to put you down in some way to make himself feel better. Ignore him, he's not worth you giving a second thought to. :flowerforyou:
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    There's always going to be a**holes like that in life.

He's totally rude, immature and insecure.
    He needs a smack upside his head.

You've done an awesome job losing 107lbs. Like someone said you lost a person.
  • Vanessa1969
    Vanessa1969 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You're gorgeous!
    The guy is the one with the problem, maybe he will grow out of liking girls with little boys figures and start actually liking a woman's figure. And maybe he won't...
  • s_sanchez
    s_sanchez Posts: 96
    Options
    Don't even listen to that jerk :mad: You are gorgeous and not fat at all. :flowerforyou:
  • slimmingmom
    slimmingmom Posts: 297
    Options
    Anyone in a size 6 jeans has got to be phat....Pretty hot and temping...and he prob knew he wasn't good enough for you!
  • Mrs_Ford
    Mrs_Ford Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Omg!!!! What is wrong w/ that piece of *kitten*!!!!?!??! :grumble:

You lost over 100lbs AND you look incredibly fabulous! That dude needs to look in the mirror & realize the reason he's still single and a pessimist is because his attitude is ugly!

You're better off w/out ppl like that. Dust it off & hold your head high cuz' he's just not worth your tears. :flowerforyou: