Replies

• _hi_hat3r_
    _hi_hat3r_ Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    very inspiring
  • liveinthemix
    liveinthemix Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    That was awesome..!! DDP is one of my fav wrestlers.. I think I'm gonna order it.. !!
  • icanmakepeople
    icanmakepeople Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    perfect day to watch this. thanks for sharing.
  • craigers13
    craigers13 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Wow, great video. I wasn't expecting DDP to be the person he was referring to. I was going to work out this afternoon anyways, but this video is going to make me push just a little bit harder. Amazing!
  • ChiefWhitesWife
    ChiefWhitesWife Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Amazing.
  • ThwackyB
    ThwackyB Posts: 7
    Options
    I've got this bookmarked for every time I feel like pussing out of something I think is "hard".

I don't have it hard.

I have no excuses.

Let's do this.
  • DrJackson6
    DrJackson6 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    OMG, that was amazing and truly inspirational. I was going to take the day off, I am off to the gym. Thank you.
  • celebrity328
    celebrity328 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I dont cry much but this really got me! The fact is I think we can all say we fallen but sometimes getting up is the hardest part! im def. sharing this one <3
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    amazing!! ty for sharing i really needed to see this!! perfect timing i actually wrote i was starting to give up on my mfp status today! :)
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. I shared this on my FB page with the following message:

What is your excuse for not living your best life? Too tired? No time. Too much work? I doubt you have this guy's excuses, and look what he did. It's never too late, and you're never too far gone to live better. Remember that folks.
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    amazing!!!! had me teary eyed
  • RiverDancer68
    RiverDancer68 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I am truly humbled watching his story. Strength of character and the ability to not take "no" for an answer!!! He was turned down by many yoga instructors (sad to know), but all it took was one person to not only believe in him, but to guide him down the right path.
  • reybrianne
    reybrianne Posts: 11
    Options
    aw :,)
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    omg so wonderful i dont know him but i feel so proud of this man! He is a strong person on inside and now the out fantastic think it was just what i needed.
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    I saw this last night and tears were rolling down my face... Wonderful story!
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Best parts are when he kept getting back up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!