Kind of an NSV I guess.

Options
devilwhiterose
devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
My wedding ring doesn't really fit anymore!

It won't slide off past my knuckle (thank god), but it spins and is so loose, the diamond won't stay on top. :laugh:

Kind of a bummer...but it's alright!

Replies

• njmp
    njmp Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    That's totally an NSV! Good work! Might wanna keep it on a necklace until it's time to resize :)
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Hehehe this is a great NSV :) You forget about the small things like losing weight in fingers and rings fitting better :) Keep up the great work!
  • dewaltfan
    dewaltfan Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    That's great!! I'm just hoping to be able to get my wedding ring on again sometime soon! I haven't been able to wear it in about 6 years.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    That's great! Just make sure to get it resized someday :smile:
  • Eicnarf
    Eicnarf Posts: 1
    Options
    Me too! :) My husband agreed to get me a new wedding band when I reach my goal weight as sort of a fun reward too!
  • Tink_889
    Tink_889 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    That's great, well done! x
  • camila_scl
    camila_scl Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!

My mom wears my dad's ring. Hers is too small for her now because of the weight.

You should put it on a necklace perhaps until you're at your goal weight =)
  • wisebadger53
    wisebadger53 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    That's not "kind of" it's a definite NSV! Maybe you could get this until you are ready to have the ring resized...

http://www.amazon.com/Ring-Snuggies-Original-Adjusters-Assorted/dp/B0014DGXU8/ref=pd_sbs_jw_1
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I bought snuglets for my rings at Wal Mart for around $3. They work great until I get to my goal and can get my rings resized.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!