Size MEDIUM.

Options
BAMFMeredith
BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
I have not worn a size medium anything (besides like a men's t-shirt) since before my son was born...and he's 5 now. So as I went to assess the bathing suit situation for the summer, I realized the bottoms to one of my swimsuits were TOO BIG. I ordered a new one, and the bottoms are a size MEDIUM. I can't believe it! I didn't even think they were going to fit, I thought "No way, they'll be too small, there's no way I can fit into a medium bikini bottom." But I tried it on, and BOOM it fits!

The first pic is from this past January trying on a size medium swim suit (the bottoms, top is a large and prob always will be with these boobs)---NOT a good look (sorry such crappy photo quality), and the one on the bottom is me this past weekend---also in a size medium (bottoms)...WHAT a difference a few months can make!!

Body52120112.jpg?t=1334157825

Body562012.jpg?t=1336398756

Replies

• teee12
    teee12 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Well done!!! :) it's the best feeling! :)
  • Mell00546
    Mell00546 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!
  • memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    You are kicking some serious *kitten*, hun!! Great job. Love the pink suit too!
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Great job and those are some cute swim suits!
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congratulations and keep up the great work.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    SEXY!!!!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    look at you rocking that hod bod!

P.S. I still love the white star suit....
  • DarbyBrion
    DarbyBrion Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That's your reward for a lot of hard work!!! Way to go!!
  • britcurl
    britcurl Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great. What have you been doing? Weights/cardio or both?
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Uh oh I just ordered the top bathing suit in a medium bottom and I am about your "after" size! Hope it fits!

Congrats on the progress, you are looking great!
  • BAMFMeredith
    Options
    look at you rocking that hod bod!

P.S. I still love the white star suit....

I still have the white one too :) It's a little tighter than the pink one, but I think I'm just about there!
  • BAMFMeredith
    Options

I do a good mix of both, and I've been following the NROWL lifting plan for about 6 weeks :)
  • britcurl
    britcurl Posts: 110 Member
    Options

I do a good mix of both, and I've been following the NROWL lifting plan for about 6 weeks :)
    Awesome! I have been studying the book and plan to start it tonight! Do you follow the diet or just eat similar to it?
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! You've made drastic changes.
  • bholmes21
    bholmes21 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Keep up the good work! :)
  • BAMFMeredith
    Options

Awesome! I have been studying the book and plan to start it tonight! Do you follow the diet or just eat similar to it?

I kinda follow my own plan, diet wise. I feel like the book recommends a bit high, calorie wise, so I keep my cals around 1400 (if not exercising that day) and between 1500-1600 if exercising (sometimes more, depending on how hard I've worked out) and keep my macros at 40% protein, 30% carbs, 30% fats. I go over maybe once a week, but I make up for it on other days. I've really started challenging myself with the workouts, and it's definitely paying off!
  • Lil_MiSsSunshiNe
    Options
    Wow! Good job Mer! You look fantastic!
  • buttons235
    buttons235 Posts: 13
    Options
    wow!!! that is amazing!! great inspiration and motivation for the rest of us as well.

Well done you!!
  • FabulousKP
    FabulousKP Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING, keep it up girlie!!!
  • netsirk12
    netsirk12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    the star bikini is the one i want to get when i reach my goal weight in the green. <3 it! u look great too!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!