Wow - what a difference!! WTG!!
  • treatingmybodyright
    treatingmybodyright Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    There is a DEFINITE difference! and the dress in your after is simply stunning. Where did you get it??? ;)

Someone from MFP turned me on to this site! The dresses run EXACT to the measurements listed so you'll likely have to size up. I ordered an XXL and am a size 14.

http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    absolutely fantastic! transformation! beautiful family too!
    :heart:
  • andreanicole686
    andreanicole686 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Love that dress and what cute kids! :)
  • czechmate823
    czechmate823 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely, positively fabulous! And what a beautiful family too!! Great work, and what a great role model for your children, you set a goal, you were determined not to be derailed, and you stuck with it! That's terrific - best of luck to you as you reach for your next goal! Love the turquoise dress by the way!!
  • zsesteacher
    zsesteacher Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...and I love your dress...keep up the great work...believe and anything is possible...take care and God bless you and your beautiful family...

Yvette
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, you must be thrilled and feel great. Congratulations to you!!!!! Red:flowerforyou:
  • SoBodyMazing
    SoBodyMazing Posts: 159
    Options
    Way to go! You look Great!
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    great work!
  • HLeAnn
    HLeAnn Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I got teary-eyed! Congratulations, girl!! You are beautiful. That dress is gorgeous on you. :flowerforyou:
  • Berberena33
    Berberena33 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! You look great! You are an inspiration to many! Keep up the great work!
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Wow!! What a transformation. You look amazing!!
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    AWESOME job! :)
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Thanks for sharing your story!

- - -
    cute kids btw - and i'm sure they are glad to have an active and healthy mom! :flowerforyou:
  • jessicas0215
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! Your transformation is astounding!
    Great job!
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    You look great, and so much happier in your own skin. CONGRATULATIONS!! And, Lordy, doing all that with everything you've got going on??? Major high fives on your journey, and to your continued success.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I love that dress, it's beautiful! :flowerforyou:
  • xaveria2
    xaveria2 Posts: 62
    Options
    You are doing a fantastic job and look great. I too love the dress and can't wait until I lose enough to finally be able to wear one again. Remember all good things come to those who wait and in this case work hard. I have been using MFP since February 25 of this year and so far have lost 29.2 pounds. You are an inspiration to me.
  • DrivenDiva
    DrivenDiva Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I got teary-eyed! Congratulations, girl!! You are beautiful. That dress is gorgeous on you. :flowerforyou:

Me too! Happy tears of course! You look terrific and you probably feel a world better too. Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!