Heading to Vegas

Options
sbernardy
sbernardy Posts: 188
Good Morning everyone....

I'm heading to Vegas this Friday and will be there for a week... I'm super excited because on Monday I'm getting Married out there :love: .. Looking for fun and exciting things to do or see... I have been looking at websites but some times they don't always list the hidden things to see that you should or maybe should do... Looking for any tips... !! Could anyone help me out... Thanks so much!!!!!! :smile:

Replies

• the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    Something my wife and I did was visit each resort and walk through them and see what they were all about. They all home some cool features that are worth checking out. It all depends on what you like though. We like to explore, so we walked all over. We managed to catch the fountain show at Bellagio from the top of the Eiffel Tower. Definitely catch the fountains at some point.

We like thrill rides, so we hit Stratosphere for the rides at the top of the tower.

We stayed at Treasure Island, and booked a room in the western end of the tower so we had a view right down the strip. Unlike Mandalay bay, they don't charge more for their strip view rooms. They're not labeled as such though. I just requested a room "as far west & as high up as available.

JM
  • sbernardy
    sbernardy Posts: 188
    Options
    Thank you! We plan on walking through the lobbies along with going to see the hoover dam.. freemont street... plus we want to do the buggy racing... plus much more~!
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Beakfast buffett at the Mirage. It will be a food splurge but, awesome. Dueling piano bar, twin sisters singing. Lots of fun. Old vegas. Any pool with a bar-usaually lots of fun people.
  • jad54
    jad54 Posts: 192
    Options
    Make sure you check out Old Vegas. Lots of history and it's a cool, off the beaten "Strip" spot.

A week in Vegas would feel like an eternity. Good luck!