Anyone tried the Nutribullet blender ?

Options

Replies

• LB2812
    LB2812 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I have a coworker who has one and he keeps it in the office and makes something in it 1-2 times a day! I love that it's small and quiet enough to keep at work. It really helps him a lot. Its quick and easy to clean and maintain. Everything seems to get blended up pretty well too (although I'm not the one drinking it, but that's what he said!).
  • kimclenard
    kimclenard Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Love my Nutribullet! Make smoothies 1 to 2 times a day. I also use it to make sauces like marinara, spicy bean dip, enchilada sauce, creamy dill with a kick and so on. I use to have a Magic Bullet but the Nutribullet is a more powerful machine and worth the extra dollars. When I wear this baby out and I may because I use it a lot. I will buy another one.

Oh one last thing I love that it is small. I don't like things on my counters. It is so easy to bring in and out of the cupboard. Only 3 pieces to clean each time i use it; the blade, cup and the lid. Wah lah!
  • JustCallMeJaz
    JustCallMeJaz Posts: 29 Member
    Options
  • JustCallMeJaz
    JustCallMeJaz Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Order from bed bath and beyond... You can use a 20% coupon and get it for like $85
  • krayzieroach
    Options
    Just bought one yesterday and I have already made 3 drinks. Spinach, strawberries, and baby carrots is pretty good and it is not thick at all :)
  • ask4amy
    ask4amy Posts: 1
    Options
    I bought mine approximately 2 weeks ago. I love it....love it....love it. My daughter and her husband even bought one and they feel the same way. Before I bought my Nutribullet I hated eating the green leafy vegetables. Now, I have a green smoothie consisting of spinach, kale, and fruit every morning. It makes me feel better and I have lost 5 lbs since I started drinking a green smoothie every morning.

I highly recommend this product.
  • t_kacz
    t_kacz Posts: 2
    Options
    Had for 1 month now and I use it everyday and love it! I notice more energy and also reduces my urge for snack foods. my daily drink usually includes:

spinach
    broccoli
    strawberries
    blueberries
    1/2 apple
    1/2 pear
    1/2 bananna
    1 kiwi
    1 tbp. flaxseed
    10 raw almonds
  • tracykaczynski
    tracykaczynski Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love my nutribullet. Anyone want to share some recipes?
  • fitgal05
    fitgal05 Posts: 149
    Options
    Just recently I tried it and now I want one.
  • Sissirg
    Sissirg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been using mine for about a week and have lost 10 pounds. I drink one in the morning, then pack my proteins for lunch, and have another one right before eight. I eat healthy snacks in between the meals and stick to 1500-1600 calories a day!
  • shalooop
    shalooop Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have one and love it. Some hits, some misses on the recipes. My usual is spinach, banana, frozen strawberries, small peeled mandarin orange, flaxseed and water. Next favorite is frozen
    banana, peanut butter, oats, and milk.
  • CougarVic1
    CougarVic1 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi everyone - i just bought the nutribullet today (May 7, 2013). . I had bought the book "The Body Reset Diet" by Harley Pasternak, and it seems to really be sensibly written - and the theories and methodology make sense to me. There are a lot of recipes in his book, and they sound great. Only question - they all include milk and or greek yogurt. Can i use these two ingredients in the nutribullet ??????
  • Katrinasi
    Katrinasi Posts: 4
    Options
    I bought the nutra Bullet In Nov. 2012, I Love it! I have already gotten 5 more friends get it !
    I crush kale and fruit and other vegetables . It is awesome so easy & I highly recommend it.
  • Katrinasi
    Options
    Yes
  • Katrinasi
    Options
    do you see a difference in the nutribullet and good blender?
  • Katrinasi
    Options
    Yes the greatest blender .
  • Mattman79
    Mattman79 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I bought the NutriBullet a week ago, and I'm amazed by it. It works really well. In case you're comparing it with the Ninja...I can tell you without a doubt...the NutriBullet is WAY more effective for making smoothies. It handles nuts, frozen fruits, and ice really well. Always remember to put your greens and lighter smoothie components into the bottom of the blend container (so they are on top when you flip it upside down and place it on the base). We've used the thing at our house every day since we bought it.
  • Mattman79
    Mattman79 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I use greek yogurt in most of my recipes and haven't had any problem at all. It adds great creaminess without having to use milk.
  • nikk_4
    nikk_4 Posts: 1
    Options
    I purchased mine in January and love the smoothies. I usually have 1/2 kale and spinach with a few frozen strawberries, flax seed and water. Unfortunately the Nutribullet has leaked for the last 2 months or so and now it is really disgusting as the base cannot be cleaned. Love the smoothies, but I wouldn't recommend this product. For the price, it should last must longer than 4 months. As soon as I find a comparable product, this one is in the trash.
  • runningindigo
    runningindigo Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey there!! I bought mine from Target for $100!! It includes everything that you see on the infomercial!! I just bought mine on Saturday and I really like it!!! I have the Ninja too, but the Nutribullet, in my opinion, is so much better for making smoothies! Nutribullet really "breaks down" the food far better than Ninja! Now don't get me wrong, I still like my Ninja for other things, but not for making smoothies!!! HTH!!! :smile: