New Guy from Bombay

Options
ch3tan
ch3tan Posts: 13 Member
Hi! I'm Chetan from Bombay.

I'm working in the alternative health field (Traditional Chinese Medicine, Acupuncture) and so need to keep in good shape as to to 'walk my talk' :P

Found this app to be really convenient way to keep track of diet without the hassle of manual calculations. Hope to have a great time using it. And make some new friends along the way :)

I'm mainly connecting through my Samsung Galaxy SL ... Android rocks! :D

I have been an Ectomorph (skinny) for most of my life, constantly weighing around 52-54kgs (16kgs+ below my ideal body weight).

But since the last couple of years my metabolism has switched and now am a Mesomorph. This means that I no longer stay underweight despite the amount of food I eat. Rather, I'm now 74-75Kgs (4kgs above IBW).

I have lost my superpowers :(:(:(

Though I'm not drastically overweight, I have decided to take charge before it goes out of hand. I have a lot of friends who have bulked up over the years, and I don't want to follow that direction.

I have been managing my weight over the last two weeks, and have already lost two kilos. And now that I've bumped into MFP, I hope to stay focused.

My main aim is to get rid of my abdomen fat. Need to lose 3 inches and maintain weight at approx 65kgs.

My additional arsenal of weapons against fat:
diet, swimming, dietary supplements, acupuncture & moxabustion, a couple of yoga postures, and lots of discipline ;)

That's about it!

Great to see so many people collectively motivating each other here.

Sorry if the intro was too lengthy

Cheers!

Replies

• MikMont
    MikMont Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hello from Texas! good to have you here, fellow android user!
  • MikMont
    MikMont Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hello from Texas! good to have you here, fellow android user!