Workout friendly Bluetooth headphones

Options
bshedwick
bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
My BT headphones died yesterday during my half marathon (less that half-way through too) :(

I'm looking for a good pair of headphones that may be sweat-resistant. Anyone have a good recommendation (wireless only) ?

Replies

• 10KEyes
    10KEyes Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Bump for later.... I am looking for a good pair too!
  • mahjohweeee
    mahjohweeee Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    BUMP I'm looking for one too! Which ones did you have before? jabra???
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options

Same here. Actually mine are the previous gen, S9-HD, but basically the same thing. They're great.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options

Same here. Actually mine are the previous gen, S9-HD, but basically the same thing. They're great.

I have the S-10. I love it.
  • bshedwick
    Options
    I had the Motorola S9-HDs before. They worked well for me, but I was noticing that they were holding a charge for less and less time. I did like them a lot, and I guess I may get the S10s next.
  • 10KEyes
    Options
    I haven't tried any of the BT headphones but I have tried the behind the neck headsets and so far have not found a pair that fits my head. My head is too wide and they either hurt my head or don't fit into my ears. I would need to be able try them first I guess. :( That is the main reason I haven't bought a pair yet.
  • Jacomab
    Jacomab Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    These are the one that I have. They work well and are comfortable. I give them high praise.

http://www.amazon.com/Jabra-SPORT-Bluetooth-Stereo-Headset/dp/B005FVNHBI/ref=sr_1_4?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1336409485&sr=1-4
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried any of the BT headphones but I have tried the behind the neck headsets and so far have not found a pair that fits my head. My head is too wide and they either hurt my head or don't fit into my ears. I would need to be able try them first I guess. :( That is the main reason I haven't bought a pair yet.

You might not like the Moto's then. They are pretty tight on my head (I have a big noggin too), and it took some getting used to. I'm personally glad I stuck with it though because now it's comfortable and they stay on through anything I'm doing.
  • 10KEyes
    Options

You might not like the Moto's then. They are pretty tight on my head (I have a big noggin too), and it took some getting used to. I'm personally glad I stuck with it though because now it's comfortable and they stay on through anything I'm doing.

Maybe I will just stick with my wired headset. I was only considering it for when I am out walking. I use one of those sports armbands for my smartphone when I am out walking. For normal smartphone headset use I use a Aliph Jawbone.
  • 10KEyes
    Options
    These are the one that I have. They work well and are comfortable. I give them high praise.

http://www.amazon.com/Jabra-SPORT-Bluetooth-Stereo-Headset/dp/B005FVNHBI/ref=sr_1_4?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1336409485&sr=1-4

Hey I didn't see this post. I looked it up and this looks nice. I added to my list on Amazon. I might have to get them sometime. Thanks for posting.
  • qballjr13
    qballjr13 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I am a definite audiophile and I need my headphones to sound good. How is the sound quality with the BT headphones?
  • bshedwick
    Options
    Last night I swung past Best buy to take a look. I ended up buying the Motorola S10-HD headphones. After switching out the inserts, the fit was very good. I actually like the way the fit a lot better than the s9-hd's.

As far as the sound, they are pretty decent. Although, if you are looking for really great sounding, high quality, BT headphones, you may want to look elsewhere. These seem to be great at what they are designed for.
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    http://www.lg-phones.org/lg-hbs-700-bluetooth-stereo-headset.html

I use these, the earbuds stay in very well

ETA, I see you already found youurs. Happy running!
  • gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I've been using the LG HBS700 stereo headset they have a pretty good sound and lightweight because they rest on your neck. Pretty cool design they vibrate when you receive phone calls and have a built in microphone.
  • Smudjie
    Smudjie Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    bump

great information I have been struggling with headphones that fall out of my ears, didn't know there were bluetooth ones like these
    Thanks everyone!!
  • niclagi
    niclagi Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    These seem awesome.
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I have the motorola S-10 too and LOVE them!
  • cbbn11
    cbbn11 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Wow I am going to have to look into a pair like these. The wires keep getting in the way.
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Another vote for the S10. I've had mine a while and they work great. The only bad thing I can say about them is the ear gels can come off very easily so watch for that when you take them off and store them.