Would love new friends on here!

Options
lotushead
lotushead Posts: 200 Member
Hey people! I'm Alina, 21, sophomore in college, pescetarian, snowboarder, anddddd I love food. I'm here to maintain a happy relationship my body by being more aware of my nutrition and fitness. I'm still pretty new here and I'd love to help support you along your journey and could definitely always use more support.

I'm excited and happy to be here, and hoping to make new connections with fitness and health freaks of all kinds! Add me! :)

-Alina

Replies

• jkrim941
    jkrim941 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. All the best in meeting your goals!
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Always love to have new motivated friends
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for new friends as well!
  • aqua172
    aqua172 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I need some positive friends as well! I'm 27 yo single mom of a 5 yr old girl, work full time, and trying to fit in exercise and healthy diet .

Today I am 128

This summer I want to be 120!

I was there 2 yrs ago for a short time, and it was wonderful. Would like to fit in those summer clothes again.
  • 2012wendy87
    2012wendy87 Posts: 12
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I new here too so feel free to add me:smile:
  • biologic
    biologic Posts: 81
    Options
    i need friends as well. i had a bunch but then i didn't log in for like a year and lost most of them (i think a lot of them quit also).

feel free to add me.
  • zaiga88
    zaiga88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Name: Zaiga (26 weeks)
    Hubby: Walid
    --- our first baby, BOY Sofian (meaning -devoted) ---
    EDD: 9th of August, 2012
    I have battled with my husband for many girl names, but I knew already what I wanted for a boy. So, when we found out it's a boy (on 21st week), it was easy and we didn't think of names anymore.

I am Latvian and my husband is from Algeria, we met and we live in London, United Kingdom.

At the moment I am trying to balance my diet, (by my doctors advice I need to reduce sugar intake to the minimum) I am eating low GI food and counting calories... From time to time I go for a long walks in a park, I don't feel comfortable to run I feel that I will shake my baby too much... LOL

P.S. I'm looking to be friends with anyone especially with mums to be who are in the same week as me.
    Enjoy the day... ;)
  • BeebsAbs
    BeebsAbs Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    always looking to add friends :) ADD ME
  • sammi402
    sammi402 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and good luck on your goals!! Always looking for new friends, feel free to add me.

17134251.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • doonesbury
    doonesbury Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'll play! Add me!
  • abrew82406
    abrew82406 Posts: 2
    Options
    I don't have any friends on here. Would love some support along the way! I really need to buckle down and dedicate myself to eating healthier. I don't know how to add friends either... any tips?? :)

Thanks!
  • determinedash
    determinedash Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! :)
  • stefanie1990
    stefanie1990 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • 1stop4health
    Options
    It is said that every Friend was a stranger first... So Hello... :-)
  • Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (anyone) I am a supportive friend who has been on here nearly 100 days
  • Snoodle22
    Snoodle22 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hii! I'm new here! Trying to get into exercising and being healthy, for the first time ever! I'm okay with my weight. I only want to lose 10 or 15 pounds and get toned... but I'm having lots of trouble! Haha.
  • ashleeb313
    ashleeb313 Posts: 1
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just started today... and I need ALL the help and support I can get! :) Day 1.. so far so good! I'm an ex-Weight Watcher.
  • reginabradley
    reginabradley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Regina. Looks like you definitely have a handle on losing weight since you've lost 30 lbs. Wow, that's awesome. I'd love to be inspired but now that I'm a grandma, my energy level after work is -O-. Any suggestions?
  • reginabradley
    reginabradley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too and I've tried Weight Watchers on my own and do pretty good most of the day but in the late afternoon and thereafter is not always good. Maybe we can support each other.