Tired of the reflection I see

Options
I am 36 years old and a mother of two who lives in VA. I work full time and have gotten into a very nasty habit of eating out for lunch daily. I just came back from a trip to MD where I ate out for every meal of course because I was on travel. I'm back and am tired of being tired and ready to get this weight off. five years ago I love 50 pounds on give months just by eating healthier and working out five days a week. I was on a roll there for a while. I felt great. I slipped off the wagon and haven't been able to get traction since then. I have pretty much gained all 50 pounds back and have had to buy a whole new wardrobe again. Very disheartening. I'm ready to look good this summer and not be ashamed of how I look. I'm tired of being tired all the time. I'm hoping these charts and calculators will help me stay on track. Last time i just used common sense and watched what I ate. I'm an extremely picky eater and don't eat 99% of the veggies out there. I eat lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, potatoes, and corn. I will eat squach in stir fry but that's about it. I recently tried the 17 day diet and it might have worked if I ate veggies but I don't so I stayed hungry on that diet. I'm ready for a change and I've got to do something before it gets even more out of hand.

Replies

• janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Good luck! For me, the more changes I made, the easier it was. I eat better when I exercise and I exercise better when I eat healthy. Don't know why.