Starting Fresh

Options
I am on Day 5 of my fresh start to a new way to keep my body healthy. So far I feel I am on tack with maintaing calories, water, and exercise. I get to check my weight and measurements in 2 days and I feel great and excited. This site helps alot because I am able to see accomplishments that I thougth were not capable at all. To all fitness pals, Good Luck...

Replies

• Kolyn
    Kolyn Posts: 2
    Options
    Are you on an exchange plan or a calorie plan?
    What has helped you the most?
    I am open to your encouragement and what you have thought has helped you the most this week.
  • dcrump
    dcrump Posts: 13
    Options
    I am doing a calorie count plan. I had no idea how many calories I intake on a daily basis until I start using MFP. What seems to help me most is to keep track with the amount of calories I have for each meal and that gives me an idea of what my next meal may be. Breakfast is usually 1 slice of whole wheat bread, 1 tbs butter, package of oatmeal, bottle water w/Crystal light. It is not many calories and I am actually full when I done eating. I have been depending on Marie Callendar's frozen meals lately and they are very tasty, with low calories. I really don't buy low fat or diet food, I like low calorie regular food that taste good and it keeps my calorie count down. I don't punish my meals I just try to maintain them and make sure I exercise daily. Exercise consist of Tony Horton's 10 minute trainer videos 3 times daily and walking at least a mile 2 times a week. I set a daily schedule with the times that all should be done and it gives me a challenge to see if I can complete the daily goal, it is working well so far. Good luck
  • Donnie46
    Donnie46 Posts: 4
    Options
    Good luck with your plan. :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this :flowerforyou: