Ladies - Sports bras??

Options
In desperate need of a sports bra that doesn't flatten my chest...any suggestions?? Every one I own (every brand from Nike to Target) is so unflattering!

Replies

• KemaVA
    KemaVA Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I wear a regular bra under my sports bra. Helps keep the shape instead of having a uni-boob
  • bjfrezell
    bjfrezell Posts: 241
    Options
    Moving Comfort.
  • MMAQueen
    MMAQueen Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I wear a regular bra under my sports bra. Helps keep the shape instead of having a uni-boob

i do the same thing! i find wearing the regular bra underneath also gives a more support.
  • shel1103
    shel1103 Posts: 189 Member
    Options

i do the same thing! i find wearing the regular bra underneath also gives a more support.

Ditto that, or try buying one with an underwire. May be a tad uncomfortable if you're small chested, but I find it helps.
  • phillieschic
    phillieschic Posts: 615
    Options
    I bought Nike sports bras from the running store. They were expensive but they keep the girls in place without giving me a uni-boob.

:drinker:
  • verbalriot
    verbalriot Posts: 90
    Options
    I've found Lululemon bras to be the best although be prepared to shell out some cash...totally worth it to me!
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Road Runner Sports... they have their own line (as well as carrying other name brands) that has GREAT support, stays put and doesn't smash... I'll never wear another brand now.
  • rhiannonlotton
    rhiannonlotton Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Athleta (athleta.com) or lululemon.com have great selections that are not all compression-style.
  • ryn013
    ryn013 Posts: 116
    Options
    Maybe you can look for ones with light padding in it - I know you said you've tried Target but I have a super small chest, and I found one at Target this past weekend with light padding that really flatters my body type.

Wearing a bra underneath can get too hot, sweaty, and uncomfortable so just look for a sports bra with light padding in it :)
  • FabulousKP
    FabulousKP Posts: 97 Member
    Options

OKAY, I will def have to try this..I never thought of that..thx Ladies :smile:
  • cmay89
    cmay89 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    you can find some at academy that look like regular bras but have more support and keep the girls in place. I don't care how mine look during a workout as long as they stay where they are supposed to.
  • sammi402
    sammi402 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    LOL. I always thought flattening your boobs was the whole point of wearing a sports bra. But then, I wear mine under a shirt that 3 times too big so nobody would see my boobs anyway.

17134251.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I have a danskin one I got at Walmart... It actually has cups in it, and the front is shaped more like a "real" bra, but still has the racer back to it. By far my favorite, I don't need the "real" bra under it, and I don't have to wear two sports bras, and still get the same support. I went back and bought 3 more after the first workout in it....
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Agreed with sport bras with light padding.
  • singitella
    singitella Posts: 40
    Options

Me, too. I wear a strapless with underwire under mine. Half the women at our gym have significantly enhanced breasts- I need all the help I can get!
  • princeza9
    princeza9 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I just got the Moving Comfort Fiona bra from Amazon. I've worn it 2x while running and it's been great. It does flatten a little, but that's fine for me. It's comfortable, and I don't have to wear another bra with it.
  • nomayo
    nomayo Posts: 228
    Options
    I buy mine at wal mart, and try to wear almost all the time (while exercising) a top with more support included. TMI, but, I'm a C cup and saggy boobs run in my family so I don't want to deal with any of those troubles any time soon, so the more support the better for me, specially with Jillian Michaels DVDs, she loooves plyometrics.
  • bluegrasschica
    Options
    I also wear a regular bra under my sports bra
  • jfield6
    jfield6 Posts: 56
    Options
    I have a danskin one I got at Walmart... It actually has cups in it, and the front is shaped more like a "real" bra, but still has the racer back to it. By far my favorite, I don't need the "real" bra under it, and I don't have to wear two sports bras, and still get the same support. I went back and bought 3 more after the first workout in it....

Ditto!
  • docktorfokse
    docktorfokse Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    LOL. I always thought flattening your boobs was the whole point of wearing a sports bra. But then, I wear mine under a shirt that 3 times too big so nobody would see my boobs anyway.
    ^this. if you're trying to look good during a workout, your focus is in the wrong place.