Hi from scotland

Hello just joined this great place,
am from scotland
shadthor

Replies

• sanfor2233
    sanfor2233 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, how is the weather in Scotland? Where abouts in Scotland are you? We lived in Glasgow and East Kilbride several yera ago.
    Good Luck with achievening your goals!
  • RedWeb
    RedWeb Posts: 108 Member
    am from scotland

Me too. There are plenty of Jocks on here !

Good luck in achieving your goal. MFP will help you more than you'd believe.

Paul.
  • tammybarrett46
    tammybarrett46 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello to you Scottland!!! The only place on the earth that I want to visit before I die!!
    I am new to this site also, and I love it!! It's really the best one that I have seen.

I am 47 years old, from Edmond Oklahoma, and am trying to loose about 17 lbs. I've lost 5 so far from running and counting my calories. I love how you can keep track of it all right here!

How about you? Where abouts in Scottland do you live?
  • Hello, Shadthor! Greetings from North Carolina! I'm just starting back up on here and hope to stick with it! If you'd like to add me as a friend, please do. I don't have any on here yet. Lol.

Heather
  • devonette
    devonette Posts: 263 Member
    Hello Shadthor! Greetings from New Jersey! I've been to Ayrshire a number of times during the 70's & 80's, loved it there!
  • alixfowler
    alixfowler Posts: 16
    Hi I am a Jockette lol so feel free to add me, I am from North East Fife near St Andrews
  • lilCrummie
    lilCrummie Posts: 12 Member
    hey everyone im from Scotland born and bred was born in greenock and grew up there then met a handsome frog ( my hubby) now live in glasgow with him and our 3 kids feel free to add me love this lil site it helps alot ! :)
  • Cazzy34
    Cazzy34 Posts: 159 Member
    Hello,

I'm in scotland too. From glasgow but live in sunny ayrshire now :)

Add me as a friend if you wish :)

Caz x
  • jonny310580
    jonny310580 Posts: 190 Member
    hiya, am from ayrshire as well. please add if you want more friends :)