Replies

• cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Check out be fit in 90 ob youtube
  • ThinUpGirl
    ThinUpGirl Posts: 397
    Options

I use 10, 15 and 20lbs dumbbells. I am looking to move up in weights for some moves actually.

You look incredibly lean and toned. Your before an after pic is amazing. What types of cardio do you do and how much per week?
  • ThinUpGirl
    ThinUpGirl Posts: 397
    Options
    Check out be fit in 90 ob youtube

I will definitely check that out tonight when I do my workout. Thanx!
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options

I use 10, 15 and 20lbs dumbbells. I am looking to move up in weights for some moves actually.

You look incredibly lean and toned. Your before an after pic is amazing. What types of cardio do you do and how much per week?

My main workout is the bodyrock.tv workouts. They are basically intervals of full body and plyometric exercises with weights that are usually 12 min long. Some days, they have additional weight training, abs and/or yoga workouts to the 12 min. Sometimes I will do strength interval on the stationary bike to get more calories to eat. I do squats, deadlifts, bench presses, shoulder presses and rows with the dumbbells on the days that bodyrock is not doing weight training. So my workouts are between 12-45 min, with most days averaging 30 min. I work out 5 days a week with 2 active rest days. The rest days are intervals on bike or yoga or walking with my kids.