Boob NSV

Options
aippolito1
aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
So, I've been godawfully maintaining since March or so... mainly because I can't get my eating in check. My measurements have stayed the same pretty much, or so I thought.

Today, it's REALLY hot, so when I got out of the shower, I went for a tank top that has a built-in bra versus a bra and shirt 'cause I knew I'd be sweaty for a while. This particular tank top hasn't fit since I bought it in March. My boobs were too big and popped out of it. Today, however, they fit quite nicely in it! So maybe I am losing inches, just not in the most ideal of places, haha!

Replies

• Cmonnowguys
    Cmonnowguys Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    So, I've been godawfully maintaining since March or so... mainly because I can't get my eating in check. My measurements have stayed the same pretty much, or so I thought.

Today, it's REALLY hot, so when I got out of the shower, I went for a tank top that has a built-in bra versus a bra and shirt 'cause I knew I'd be sweaty for a while. This particular tank top hasn't fit since I bought it in March. My boobs were too big and popped out of it. Today, however, they fit quite nicely in it! So maybe I am losing inches, just not in the most ideal of places, haha!

One of my favorite types of NSV! It's nice having the girls, but not when they don't fit into bras and shirts! I think a little smaller is more manageable. =]
  • Kandygirl
    Kandygirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    im pretty sure the only weight i have lose is in my boobs! and i couldn't be happier. i'm finally a D!!! (i have been a DDD most of my life) and the ladies now fit into things. it's such a good day.
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I've been a D most of my life and im now a C! I think i'd like them to be a little smaller like a small C or a big B. My hubby is NOT liking this! HAHA
  • audreygonzy
    audreygonzy Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I've been a D most of my life and im now a C! I think i'd like them to be a little smaller like a small C or a big B. My hubby is NOT liking this! HAHA

I'm right there with you! D: I was so devastated when I realized this because I've loved having boobs...Everything's more proportioned now though so I'll deal:P
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm a large D right now. When I was about 130, I was a big C, so I'm hoping to get back to that and hopefully no smaller once I hit my goal weight (140). *dancedance*
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!