How was your weekend?

Options
I logged everything I ate and I was able to focus on my portion control. Saturday I had brunch with my sister. I stayed away from the potatoes, pancakes, breads, etc... and really ate everything I wanted in small portions (Check out my food diary). I would have been okay if I didn't drink 6 glasses of champagne :-D Sunday, well Sunday wasn't a very nutritional. I'm not gonna say what I ate, but its in my diary... LOL. I did have Fro Yo for the first time and it was a bit orgasmic... LOL I really stayed on top of my food intake last week, so when the weekend came I had a few calories to spare. The only disappointment was that I didn't get any exercise in.

Replies

• skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    sounds like you did well!

i was afraid i went way over this weekend, but as it turned out, i stayed under.
    cinco de mayo was hard, but i managed to get thru and even had several crystal lite margaritas! lol

a friend that came over brought dessert...some hershey ice cream cake thingy.
    i looked at the calories...450 PER SERVING. YIKES! so i took the highroad and opted to have none.

i was feeling a bit ****ty about not getting out there and going for a run yesterday, but im going to make up for ti at the gym tonight. :)

i've noticed weekends are getting easier!
  • 0hSISTER
    0hSISTER Posts: 8
    Options
    Girl, I'm right there with you and the indulging of the alcohol. I usually opt for sweet white|rose wines - but this weekend I had peach vodka ... with club soda. A lot of peach vodka.

BUT I was thoughtful about what I ATE. Priorities.

Check you out with your orgasmic Fro Yo!! Love that the attitude is healthy and that treats have a positive role - for both of us.

Onward!
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I know I went over in calories, but I also did a 100-mile bike ride on Saturday - so I think it's even. :wink: :wink: :wink:
  • kgibson17
    kgibson17 Posts: 23
    Options
    I hear you with the cocktails! What goes better together than Cinco de Mayo and margaritas!?! I induldged so much that I just took off Sat. and did not enter my food (or drinks). I guess that's kind of cheating. It was tough getting back on track Sunday so in reality, I am back on track today! You are doing great. It is nice to enjoy life and balance healthy goals.:drinker:
  • Sapph1re
    Sapph1re Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    100 miles! That's amazing! WTG!!!