How to Jump start your weight loss

Options
I have lost about 17 pds in almost three months. But now I have budged is a couple of weeks, how do I get past this and jump start my weight loss and get it going again? Help[

Replies

• elisa2k12
    elisa2k12 Posts: 1
    Options
    im in the same boat!
  • katcod1522
    katcod1522 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    get back to basics. Go back in your diary..what was working then? What has changed? All good questions.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Increase your calories to maintenance for a week...even two. And then start your deficit over. This will work EVERY time, barring medical issues.
  • Francesca3162
    Francesca3162 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    My first 20 came off in five weeks, then I stalled for over a month and it was because I was not logging my exercise or eating back some of those calories..
    So I went back to where I started... and now its falling off again...
  • katcod1522
    katcod1522 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    My first 20 came off in five weeks, then I stalled for over a month and it was because I was not logging my exercise or eating back some of those calories..
    So I went back to where I started... and now its falling off again...

this ^^. Im down to the last 5 lbs...and struggling. ...back to basics this week...0.4 down after 1 day. I went back in my diary from 5 months ago :)
  • Sean_The_IT_Guy
    Options
    Excellent question and answers, guys. Thanks so much.
  • Kathibez
    Kathibez Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks Everyone for the help, I really appreciate it! Another question I have is this: I'm allowed 1420 daily, and I'm staying with in that window or below. How Do you keep from feeling hungry? It's not everyday, but sometimes I feel like I'm going to eat my arm off.
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Eat more.
  • jzaz903
    jzaz903 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Eat more.

This, and choose more filling foods. Proteins, veggies, etc.
    Edit: if you would open up your diary, we could make some concrete suggestions for you. Like easy swaps and "here's your problem" kind of stuff. You might not see it, but having other people see helps a lot