Attention to 5"7 girls!

Options

Replies

• crysaldivar
    crysaldivar Posts: 10
    Options
    Im 5'7" and my goal is 150. Im 160 right now, Im have a naturally muscular build so anything under 150 looks funny on me.
  • neverendingnights
    Options
    I also have a big frame, and was fairly happy even at 200lbs. It would be very hard for me to get under 150 with my frame, according to my doctor. So I'm shooting for 200 as an interim goal (I'm about 270 now) and then 150 as an ultimate goal - and we'll see from there. :)
  • NoMoreExcuses79
    Options
    5'7" currently 137 21% bf ..... Goal pre-back to back baby size 125-128 and 17-18% bf ...... When all the beautiful muscle showed :-P
  • jowings
    jowings Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and I started at about 150ish. Got down to 125 (whoops too skinny) then got back up to 130. Now I am just trying to build muscle, aim for a good body fat percentage and not worry to much about the numbers :).
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    120, hit goal about a week ago. Enjoying hitting the 2xxx and 3xxx numbers without guilt lol
  • sarafil
    sarafil Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I am almost 5'9" and I don't really have a goal weight, but I would like to be at 20% body fat. That would probably put me at about 135, I have a small frame. I'm 140 currently. My lowest weight ever was 119, and honestly, I looked sickly. Don't want to go back to that!
  • HornsUT32
    HornsUT32 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Maybe I am the only one that feels this way, but I like having curves. I have a small waist, large hips and a big butt. I want to keep all of that, just a smaller version of it lol. I want to be very muscular too...like when I was playing college soccer. I had big, muscular thighs..and I like the way that looked. I am going for 150...that may be a lot to many, but that is where I want to be.
  • alli_baba
    alli_baba Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm at my maintenance weight of 125 lbs (5'7"). I have a small bone structure, though (my husband has given up trying to buy me bracelets because standard sized bracelets always fall off my wrists : -)

I think weight gauges by height are always tricky business because body shapes vary tremendously from person to person. 125 lbs. may look OK on me but on another person with a larger frame, that weight may make them look sickly. Different strokes, I guess :-)
  • cheeky0122
    cheeky0122 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and currently at 140 with a goal weight of around 133
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Started out at 160, 138 now, hope to get back down to 120-125ish
  • jfaure23
    jfaure23 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Perhaps I'm closer to 5'8"... my goal is to hit 148, but seems high after reading this.
  • micandme
    micandme Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and aiming for 130 for sure... if I get there, I may decide 125 is better. I'm 140 now. I'm small framed though. I was about 110 before I got married and while I was healthy, I think I look better with a bit more weight than that! Plus, I AM 15 years older than I was then... and have 4 kids...
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    160 but I might change my mind when I get there. I still have a loooooong way to go :)
  • 68bushunter
    68bushunter Posts: 23
    Options
    I am 5'6" and started MFP at 196 and everything that I have read tells me that I am obese...WTF? It also says that the perfect weight for me would be 124-130. That is never going to happen, I would be happy at 165, but then I still would be obese. I'm not really sure why everyone wants to be super thin...I am just looking to tone up and look better in my clothes, weight loss is the only answer for that and I am trying, I just want to be healthier and feel better about myself......Thank god my husband is a chubby chaser..lol
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 and my goal is 160. I am currently at 181 lbs.
  • Lmdaniels
    Lmdaniels Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 6" and "big boned" as people put it. I would be ecstatic at 155! Was down to 157 a few years ago and in a size 10 but I didn't care about size. It was how i felt!

I'm what they call big boned too. I'd be happy at 160 or 155. The last time I was that weight & in a sized 10 jeans, 14 years ago when I met my husband.
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    My first goal is 140... but I would be THRILLED to be 130.
  • ajball90
    ajball90 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Im currently 235lbs...my goal is to be about 150-155lbs, but once I get there I will probably reevaluate and change my goal weight, depending how I look and feel
  • cbenj09
    cbenj09 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yes ma'am - 5;7", weigh 151 right now and my goal weight is a healthy 145. I'd be happy with 142-145. I have some killer curves I'd like to keep ;)

What's your goal??
  • E_H9
    E_H9 Posts: 23
    Options
    I'm 130 right now and ok with that. I'm trying to get more muscle, so the number might change.