Living at home

Options
I am planning to move to my own place in about 3 months but I feel like it can't come soon enough. My parents cook the most unhealthy foods all the time. They are on board with my goals and I cook my own personal meals and I basically I told them not to change their lifestyle for me.
It sucks having kids in the house too. All sorts of junk food just laying around. I have had great willpower so far but it is so tempting to give in sometimes.
I need my own place to know exactly what is in the pantry and the fridge.

Replies

• runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Living at home? As opposed to...?

Only kidding.
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    It will make a huge difference. Just keep countin' down the days. You'll get there.
  • dp1228
    dp1228 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    i am SOOO with you on this. im moving out myself by the end of the year and i think i will really have a handle on my weight loss when that happens. my parents are more supportive then they were when i started losing weight and they have even started exercising together and eating healthier which i hope i had something to do with. but they still eat their old diet of chinese food and pizza and desserts. and lots of bread and juice. its hard when that stuff is in the house bc those are my triggers. i cook my own meals as well but when im in a time constraint i start going for whatevers in the fridge!!! i def know where y ou are coming from :smile: