Been on diet chef two weeks and struggling!!

Hi Everyone,
I started Diet chef two weeks ago and so far I have lost 15lbs, well, 9lbs since I started diet chef but I had already lost 6lbs since I started my fitnesspal account.
I am finding it really hard as I am hungry all the time. My husband also started at the same time and doesnt seem to be struggling as much as me. Mind you, he has a lot more calories to eat everyday than I do!!!
I really need to lose a lot of weight, around 6 stone to get down to a healthy weight. I am at risk of diabetes and already have aching knees and hips which I am sure is down to being so overweight!!!
It would be lovely to get a few friends on here to help me stay motivated when it gets tough!!!

Chris xx :smile:

Replies

• Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Hi

I'm aiming to lose 7 stone and doing it for the same reasons. I'm not doing diet chef ( i did look into it but a very restrictive medical diet) but calorie counting andupping the exercise.

Add me if you like and good luck.
  • joweiner
    joweiner Posts: 1 Member
    Hay I started 2 weeks ago as well, I've only lost 4 pounds so you're doing really well.
    Are you adding the extra portions to it?
    Also just think how much 15 pounds is, a lot.
    I aim to lose 50 pounds by the end of the year and 20 pounds before I graduate in 2 months.
    Good luck you can do it :)